160GB specs

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by ampsonic, Aug 28, 2008.

1. ampsonic

ampsonic

Hello All,

Just noticed a new version of the One on the way, I see that it has a 160GB hard drive. Is this the model that will ship with the 6 cell battery? I'd like to pre order it, but I can't get confirmation on which battery it will ship with.

Thanks,
    Nick

ampsonic, Aug 28, 2008
  2. ampsonic

ampsonic

Well, I've gone ahead and answered my own question. Just got off the line with Acer reseller support and they confirmed that this would ship with the 6 cell battery. He also said that the price drop for the original was "in the works" for the channel. I'm going to preorder one of these soon. Now the question is, blue or white?

ampsonic, Aug 28, 2008
  3. ampsonic

Krista

I'm considering pre-ordering it from buy.com. He said that would 'lock in the price'. But I don't think it's going to go up and what if they get it in after the other stores? Can I wait? :shock: No!

Krista

Krista, Aug 28, 2008
  4. ampsonic

penandpaper

i am not so sure buy.com will actually "lock in" the price for you.

when the MSI Wind was on pre-order on buy.com the price was $499 for the 6-cell and $479 for the 3-cell. naturally, everyone went after the 6-cell. Just before the items were in stock all the orders for the $499 price was cancelled by buy.com and the new updated price became $579 or so. a lot of people were peeved.

penandpaper, Aug 30, 2008
  5. ampsonic

tenashus1

I pre ordered the 1447 in blue from buy.com, and now I'm just...waiting. I figure I can always cancel the order if the lappy shows up somewhere else and I can get my hands on it sooner.

tenashus1, Aug 30, 2008
  6. ampsonic

corpcd

Do you mind to share the link to the 1447 version? I have searched, with no success.

corp

corpcd, Aug 30, 2008
  7. ampsonic

tenashus1

8. ampsonic

corpcd

corpcd, Aug 31, 2008
Ask a Question