9/6 cell battery help?????????????

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by DEANO, Jan 11, 2010.

1. DEANO

DEANO

i have been doing lots of research but can't seem to come to a conclusion on a 9/6 cell battery off ebay. i wont a reliable extended battery which will give many hours of use. i wont to buy off ebay but everyone seems to running into trouble with them after a couple of charges. has anyone bought one or know of a seller on ebay which sells a 9/6 cell battery which is not going to screw up after a couple of charges?

cheers

DEANO, Jan 11, 2010
  2. DEANO

jesimpki

I'm assuming that you mean a 9 or 6-cell battery. I haven't dealt much with ebay, but I just ordered a 9-cell battery through Amazon for about $50. Its supposed to arrive today. Anyway, I would suggest that whomever you purchase a battery from, check up on their reputation. Do they have many dissatisfied customers? Even more important, I would look for a seller who offers at least a 1-year warranty.

Good luck in your purchase!

jesimpki, Jan 11, 2010
  3. DEANO

MaLfUnCtIoN

i just picked up a 9 cell battery from novapcs off ebay. its only been through 4 cycles so far but its lasting 7-8 hours consistently based on usage and power settings. worth it to me considering it was only 50 bucks with a 1 year warranty.

MaLfUnCtIoN, Jan 13, 2010
Ask a Question