A Farewell To Linpus????????

Discussion in 'Linux' started by woodland, Jan 7, 2009.

1. woodland

woodland

Hi All,

I'm testing Linux4One see: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8884&p=60758#p60758

So far i can only say it's really looking Good!

I you are not happy with Linpus, non-working Internal microphones in Skype etc., have a look at above mentioned thread: you could try Linux4One

Linux4One is Ubuntu based and uses the NetBook Remix... google it for screenshots and check it out. if you don't like Netbook Remix stop reading now.

Before you start experimenting (and blaming me...) Have a look at: http://macles.blogspot.com/2008/12/acer ... ackup.html

if these Macles guidelines are daunting... Don't try linux4One (at home) Plz don't!. If macles guidelines are a piece of cake... you have some time and coffee.....

plz Read the Entire thread!: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8884&p=60758#p60758 , think it over..... and Go Ahead.

Post your reactions in: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8884&p=60758#p60758 i'll be there to watch over you (No i'm not getting paid for that ;) )

If we come across a lot of probs, you can always easily Restore your Linpus setup (and all your Data) because you Read the Macles guidelines on Making a Backup and actually made a Backup , we can troubleshoot them here on this Forum and pass on the ones we can't solve to Linux4One.it

I'm in not working for Linux4One or in any way affiliated to them... i'm only trying to help my fellow forum members out with a solution that looks very promising.
    ;) Please be gentle, it's my first time (i'm sticking my head out this far on this Forum)

woodland, Jan 7, 2009
Ask a Question