A few questions in regards to the AAO

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Jasper007, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Jasper007

Jasper007

Tommorow I will receive my Acer Aspire one.

At this time I use Itunes on my Imac, and my Lenova Ideapad Y510

I know there is alot of questions that have been asked in regards to Itunes, however I couldn't find the answer I was searching for.

I know, or I don't think you can download and transfer Itunes from an external hardrive, but I can use my Itouch I believe to transfer my music onto my new Acer? (is this correct, and a good way of doing it).

If so, is there any changes that will occur when I download (will the format of the music change)?

Also is Itunes work okay on the AAO, or do you recommend a different player/music sight, and will it recognize my music?

Anything that can help I would appreciate.

My itouch was loaded from my Imac. I actually made some backups disks tonight, and then transfered onto my Lenova (just got that also).

I am sorry for the over asked question, I just want to start off with my computer and not screw it up.

I assume also for virus protection I would just go to Norton and downwload protection from the sight, since there is no cd drive?

Thank you very much.

If it matters, I got the xp version, also with 1gb memory, 120 hardrive.

Thank you

Jack

Jasper007, Sep 6, 2008
  2. Jasper007

Nambleruk

As you have xp you can d/l iTunes from the Apple site and then syncronise your iPod with the AAO. It wont change the format of your tunes.

Be careful with the settings though, dont let it syncronise with the AAO instead let the AAO syncronise with the iPod. That way you Keep the tunes on the iPod.

Have fun

For protection try AVG 8 free edition n PCTools firewall (again free)

Nambleruk, Sep 6, 2008
  3. Jasper007

Jasper007

Thank you very much :)

Jack

Jasper007, Sep 6, 2008
Ask a Question