A110 iAtkos 10.5.7 Method

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by sssrs, Jul 20, 2009.

1. sssrs

sssrs

iATKOS v7 Main System
    Chameleon v2
    /Extra directory
    DSDT
    AppleDecrypt
    9.5 Kernel voodoo
    Disabler
    OHR
    Voodoo HDA driver
    Voodoo PS/2 driver with Trackpad plugin
    Laptop Battery
    ext2fs
    NTFS-3G
    Realtek R1000
    Post-Install Actions

VGA from viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15664

Screen saver = not work

sssrs, Jul 20, 2009
  2. sssrs

mvil

Hi!

Just to let you know I've followed your instructions to install iATKOS 10.5.7 on my Aspire One 150 and it works great, except for the graphics card.
    I believe A110 and A150 have the same hardware but only different hard drives.
    I just did two things a bit different:
    a) Initially I tried Chamelon as bootloader but I didn't like it. So in my second attempt I've selected Xiezhy as bootloader and I really love it.
    The graphics are much more in the style of a MAC and it was able to find my Windows XP and Linux partitions automatically. Instead of Grub now I can select my OS from Xiezhy boot up screen.
    b) I tried the GMA 950 method that you pointed to, but I only got a blue screen.
    So I found a hint that in this forum and I've selected the whole GMA 950 group under Drivers/VGA/Intel. In fact it selects all three drivers that are offered in iATKOS V7.
    After installation the GMA 950 is working perfectly, even with QuartzExtreme already enabled.

For wireless I followed the Kismac method, using the native AR5007EG built in card. It is a bit tricky, but it works.

mvil, Jul 26, 2009
Ask a Question