A110, or 150 problems in general

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by FluxCapacitor, Mar 17, 2009.

1. FluxCapacitor

FluxCapacitor

I have a A150-1813, and it has worked fine for months. Now all of a sudden it is not turning on. What I was wondering does any body have an opinion on which of these two has less problems and was wondering if the hard drive, requiring more power has caused an overload on power supply creating my problem. Most of the posts I have read on several forums relate to hard drive type "One' " Any input would be greatly appreciated. Sure would be nice if someone said there was a recall on these type board systems.

thanks in advance

FluxCapacitor, Mar 17, 2009
  2. FluxCapacitor

azz2811

it sounds like your aao has died in the search box on this forum search for dead aspire one that will have ur answers

azz2811, Mar 18, 2009
  3. FluxCapacitor

FluxCapacitor

Thanks azz2811 Been there, done that. Was hoping for constructive criticism. Got it fixed but was wondering how many other of these systems have crapped out this way? One more so than other.

FluxCapacitor, Mar 20, 2009
  4. FluxCapacitor

azz2811

haha thats kool. it has happened to me twice both times when i have been trying to dual boot. so the more prople that know who to fix it the better!

azz2811, Mar 20, 2009
  5. FluxCapacitor

FluxCapacitor

I wish. It was hard drive and mobo. Power supply on board overload???? Oh well.

FluxCapacitor, Mar 21, 2009
Ask a Question