AA1 AO751H Webcam Problem

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by clrbear, Aug 28, 2009.

1. clrbear

clrbear

Ok, as I'm sure everyone has seen by the numerous posts... there have been alot of problems with the webcams.

I have only had this computer two weeks. I love everything about it, except for the webcam. I can't get it to work. I have tried everything. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them through the e-recovery. I did that about 7 times. When I open up the webcam program it says that there is no webcam found. when I'm staring at it. It's not that it worked for awhile and then quit. I'm just trying to get it to work period. The Acer website said that when Vista loaded the 20-something updates out-of-the-box, it messed it up. And that it's happening to almost all of this model.

I love my Acer and use it everyday to take notes in class, but I just wish I could fix this problem. If anyone can give me any advice about this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

clrbear, Aug 28, 2009
Ask a Question