AAO D250 Networking problem with full sized card

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by esrevereverse, Aug 13, 2010.

1. esrevereverse

esrevereverse

Hello everyone,
    I used a guide on this forum to install an Intel 4965 AGN PCIe card, into the full sized PCIe slot on my mid 2009 Aspire One, rearranging the antennae to reach the new card and removing the old atheros. I am running BIOS 1.07.
    The card is recognized fine, it appears ion device manager and says it is functioning properly, however, I can't connect to any networks.
    It is not a problem with my networks, as I can connect with an ipod touch right next to my AAO.
    I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, but can't find anything wrong. All the antennae are connected properly. The original wifi light and switch don't work, but that might be expected as the card is in a different slot.

Thank you for all your help.

esrevereverse, Aug 13, 2010
  2. esrevereverse

esrevereverse

If anyone is able to help I would really appreciate it. Nothing I have tried has worked so far

esrevereverse, Aug 15, 2010
  3. esrevereverse

esrevereverse

Please, I really need some help. Don't have too many times I can browse for a repair possibility

esrevereverse, Aug 17, 2010
Ask a Question