AAO problem with option built in 3G card

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by passenger, Apr 10, 2009.

1. passenger

passenger

Hi!
    I have bought an AAO by T-Mobile Hungary. It came with Windows XP installed on it, 1GB memory, 160Gb Hard drive (1.8"), and a built in 3G card (Option GTM 380). Usually it works fine, but it has a very annoying problem. When I leave the netbook to suspend to a state, where the system is still running, but the display turns off, when it comes back, I find that the 3G network connection is lost, though the Globetrotter Connection Manager software shows, that I am connected. When I hit the disconnect and try to connect again, the software sais an error message like "Could not connect", and a number like 0x82...... . When I restart the connection manager program, it sais that the 3g card is found, but then sais, "could not initialize". The only thing that helps is restarting the computer. Few of my colleagues also have the same problem, but we could not find a solution yet. I have upgraded to the latest bios (3309) and even tried to use a newer version of the manager program, but they did not help. Does anyone have a solution to this? All my trust is in you, guys! Please help!
    G

p.s.: the error messages that I experienced: 0x84000011 and 0x82000002. Both of them can only be solved by restarting Windows.

passenger, Apr 10, 2009
Ask a Question