Accounting Software Applications

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Ian from NZ, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Ian from NZ

Ian from NZ

I am the main programmer for SoEasy Accounting.
    See http://www.soeasyaccounting.com

I love my Net Book sooooo much that I decided to make some modifications to our accounting program so that I didn't have to scroll up and down the pages to execute buttons and read screens. I am about 200 hours into it and hope to have a full blown cash book, CRM database, stock, quotes, invoicing, debtors' management, creditors' management, diary, and paperless office system ready to deploy by mid February 2010.

You can download a trial version right now. Some of the screens will not work correctly but by mid February it will all be good to go. You will be able to update your installation when the alterations are completed by just checking for an update.

Memory usage – 7 MB (That’s right, seven megabytes!)
    Installation size 130 MB
    Speed – very fast! (As fast as a PC installation)

Ian from NZ, Jan 29, 2010
  2. Ian from NZ

Ian from NZ

I also installed our multi user version to our server and using VPN and Remote Desktop Connection I can connect to our in-house ERP of SoEasy and work with the team. I made it so that when you load SoEasy it queries the screen size that you are working on and adjusts accordingly. So I can have my desktop at 1680 x 1050 and my Netbook at 1024 * 600 pixel resolution.

I thought about other users with smaller screens and have made it so you can work in 1024 * 560 as well as 1024 * 600

My Netbook is more a passion than a directive and for all you Netbook users out there I just wanted to let you know that a long established (18 years), fully featured business application developer is making applications that will run on your standard Netbook.

Ian from NZ, Jan 29, 2010
Ask a Question