Acer aspire on 531h uk version

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by bengrendon, Sep 2, 2009.

1. bengrendon

bengrendon

Hey guys need some help has any one got a restore disk for the 531 h as i have screwed my machine up fairly badly and i cannot get it back to factory spec anymore. Need some help on this one bug time. Will try and put generic version of Xp Home on to try and get it working to a certain extent.
    This all happened after trying to do an Win seven install and things like mouse would not work properly. This and other stuff just want a factory image back.
    Also has anyone got any drivers for the system as this would even help cannot get them from the Acer site as it does not allow me to actually download the stuff.

bengrendon, Sep 2, 2009
  2. bengrendon

bengrendon

Just a quickie too let you know that i got the problem sorted. i also took the machine back to Pc World and Traded it for a AAO 751 as this is going to fulfill my needs better i feel. Using it to type this post at the moment and the keyboard feels great. Still no 3g and only 3 cell batt but the guy at the store did allow me to get the machine for only £20 more so got it for £269 as oppossed to £320 which i think is what the RRP is currently.

Anyone know where i could get the £g PCI modem/6 cell battery that i would need to make this my ultimate netbook?

bengrendon, Sep 3, 2009
Ask a Question