Acer Aspire One D250 Drivers - XP Professional SP3 - 32 Bit

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by acer aod 250 xp sp3, Nov 18, 2009.

1. acer aod 250 xp sp3

acer aod 250 xp sp3

Need help: I am unable to find correct drivers for my acer aspire one d250 (1Gb Ram with 160 Gb HDD). It came with Linux and I installed XP Professional Service Pack 3 (32 bit) on it, though its little slow, the real problem is with the sound drivers. I downloaded latest drivers from Acer website and also used the one which come along with it, still sound output is not clear, there is a weird sound in between while playing any media file and on start-up. I know its not a hardware problem, please suggest me the correct drivers which will work with my system's configuration.

Apart from this, I am unable to install chip-set drivers (Don't know why, I even tried the one which I have downloaded from acer's website).

All help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for reading my post and helping me out!

PS: The Acer's tech support team also confirmed this is not a hardware problem, and they want me to hand-over my pc for weeks, to get the problem solved - They are just waste of time!

Thanks again, I look forward for you help!

acer aod 250 xp sp3, Nov 18, 2009
  2. acer aod 250 xp sp3

spikefromnyc

spikefromnyc, Feb 10, 2010
Ask a Question