Acer Aspire One Replacment Keys

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by thewizard, Oct 18, 2009.

1. thewizard

thewizard

Im in big doo doo! I accidentally melted the keys on my brand new Acer Aspire One d150 netbook. It was a present and want to replace the H J B and N keys ASAP. I have found a seller on ebay that sells the replacment keys but they are from Canada so will take a while to get here since I live in the UK.

I posted this on the Money Saving Expert forum and I was recommended to come here and ask for help.

Is there anywhere else I can get these single keys from that anyone knows of?

Thanks

thewizard, Oct 18, 2009
  2. thewizard

jasonsowden

Hi, i have all keys black and white. there a pain to fix back on. If your still after them let me know

jasonsowden, Nov 4, 2009
  3. thewizard

Charlotte

Hi Jason,

I'm interested in a white "m" key. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
    Charlotte

Charlotte, Nov 15, 2009
  4. thewizard

Sunnbuzz

Can any one tell me if they have a key for sale for the 8.9 Aspire one- I would love the link for the canadian on Ebay as that is where I am, I could not find it on ebay
    Also as I'm in laptop repair and the keyboards vary and I mean the CDN one has french/english and the UK one is probably different the clips that hold the keys may vary. It can be as simple as 2 or 3 different countries making the same key board they look identical in terms of size and placement of key BUT when you take off the keys the clip is different
    PLEASE let me know what spares you have, I have my key it's the CAPS key and the tiny foot of the clip that is secured under the metal loop on the keyboard broke. If I have to buy the whole key that's fine I just want to make sure the clip will fit.
    Contact me at my hotmail account just put my screen mane of Sunnbuzz first

Sunnbuzz, Nov 20, 2009
  5. thewizard

jasonsowden

Hi i keep missing direct emails from this place. If you require any Acer One Spares please email me direct - [email protected]

thanks
    Jason

jasonsowden, Dec 4, 2009
  6. thewizard

radu14m

how did u manage to MELT the keys ?
    :shock:

radu14m, Dec 4, 2009
Ask a Question