Acer Predator Triton / Helios Cooling Fan Compatibility

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by alexandor, Aug 10, 2024.

1. alexandor

alexandor

Hi folks,

I am in a bit of a predicament here and I could use some intel from someone with experience in this regard.

So basically I own an Acer Predator Triton 300 PT315-53 laptop and as you might know then GPU fan on this things are a bit problematic.
    I am trying to find a replacement but have a difficult time finding the right one. There are some online but not many and the problem is most of them are plastic made and I want metal made and there just aren't available in my country Romania and the ones that are available do not send here.

I've noticed that the GPU cooling fan from Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52, PH317-53 is very similar in terms of shape and performance with the once from the Triton 300 PT315-53 and a seller from Canada told me they are compatible despite not finding this information anywhere else.

Can anyone confirm that this two fans are actually compatible in shape, size and that the system will actually recognize it? It's ok if the speed is not exactly the same as long as it fits and works properly.

I have uploaded the images with the two fans.

All the best!

Attached Files:

alexandor, Aug 10, 2024
Ask a Question