aircrack/ snort dosent work ?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by tommy87, Dec 31, 2008.

1. tommy87

tommy87

hi guys, i used the add/remove programs on advanced desktop to install aircrack and airsnort but i cant get airsnort to scan anything and dont know how to run aircrack ? (theirs no link when i right click ?) any help is very appreciated

aircrack runs but when i click start nothing happens ?

thanks

tommy87, Dec 31, 2008
  2. tommy87

tommy87

no one ?

tommy87, Dec 31, 2008
  3. tommy87

azz2811

i really dont think that u are going to get much help here about cracking weps :|

azz2811, Dec 31, 2008
  4. tommy87

daldred

Presumably not many people use it - but there have been some threads about getting these things going. Didn't your search bring any up?

daldred, Dec 31, 2008
  5. tommy87

meng

Your original post is quite brief on detail, but I'm guessing from what you wrote that you don't have any experience in using either of these programs. I myself have dabbled for about 20 minutes, so I have even less experience! However, I suggest what you need is to google for how to use the programs. My brief research suggests that aircrack uses as default input an airodump capture, so you have to run airodump first.

meng, Jan 1, 2009
Ask a Question