Amarok problems

Discussion in 'Linux' started by JonathonMarshall, Jan 31, 2009.

1. JonathonMarshall

JonathonMarshall

Right, before I start I didn't know exactly where to put this so feel free to move it mods. I have searched for and overcome the various problems encountered when setting amarok up howeve once i'd fixed the livna repository problem and got as far as "sudo yum install amarok-extras-nonfree" however at the end of this command after it seemingly working perfectly i had

Code:
    Error: Missing Dependency: xine-lib(plugin-abi) = 1.24 is needed by package xine-lib-extras-freeworld
    Error: Missing Dependency: amarok >= 1.4.10 is needed by package amarok-extras-freeworld
    Error: Missing Dependency: libdc1394.so.22 is needed by package ffmpeg-libs
    I tried to add the xine plugin as the error message in amarok suggested and recieved the same missinng dependencies. So where can i get these missing dependencies? Please help, Its taken me all my time to get amarok installed properly (or so i thought) Any help MUCH appreciated, i want to be able to sell my pc but can't if i can't get this functioning as I need it to!

JonathonMarshall, Jan 31, 2009
  2. JonathonMarshall

JonathonMarshall

Please!?!

JonathonMarshall, Feb 3, 2009
Ask a Question