Android Problems Apire One D255

Discussion in 'Android' started by jacksnana, Sep 21, 2011.

1. jacksnana

jacksnana

What is this good for?? I cant see it to be of much use at all...
    It says 'No Service Click here to synchronize your Google Account with a Google Server'
    Then it says "cannot reach Google Server"

I have tried downloading things from Insyde Market but nothing happens...it comes up with 'Loading Please wait' and nothing happens.

I can log into my gmail and hotmail accounts, and will load a browser, but that is all...
    I am not sure if I am missing something here, but have spent hours trying to figure it all out...so now I need to ask if anyone can help me..
    Thanks

jacksnana, Sep 21, 2011
  2. jacksnana

bapiah

Hi Jacksnana,

Could you tell us the specific problem? Because it works okay on my side, both using Aspire One 255 or the older Aspire AOA150. May be you'd like to read the previous posts first?

bapiah, Sep 27, 2011
  3. jacksnana

jacksnana

Sorrry I dont think I can be much more specific....I have explained the problems as they appear on my screen...
    My Aspire is networked to our home network so is on the internet, but the Android will only do what I posted ...
    SO it would appear the android os on the netbook is a complete waste of time...

jacksnana, Sep 27, 2011
  4. jacksnana

bapiah

double

bapiah, Sep 27, 2011
  5. jacksnana

bapiah

Sorry, i really can't figure it out what happenned on your laptop. I only can tell you that it works on mine as I posted since long time ago and it's very useful to me especially when I use all cloud computing system services. Kinda new way to do computing & need a little time to familiar with it. It just like when first time all people migrated from windows to Ubuntu OS, Jaksnana. (more info about cloud computing system on wikipedia)

Idk, may be there's a problem with connection setting as all cloud computing system absolutely required connection. Have you tried to consult with the seller how to configure this in the first time, Jaksnana?

Btw, to remove you just need to format the harddisk or using partition application. Please refer to this post

bapiah, Sep 27, 2011
  6. jacksnana

jacksnana

Thanks for your replies anyway...No I havent been back to supplier as yet, just dont have the time at the moment, so thought i would see if anyone else had ideas. It is just the andriod side of the aspire that is causing me problems..everything else is ok...
    I will try to get back to the shop this week...
    Thanks again

jacksnana, Sep 27, 2011
  7. jacksnana

bapiah

You're welcome, Jacksnana. And sorry I don't know how to help you further.

If I'm in front of your D255 prolly I can figure the problem better but I'm sure anyone who familiar with android could help you.

May be you wanna see the cloud applications I use on android on this post. Especially Mindmapping application is better than one on Linux or Windows (My friend showed me MIndjet, which said the best on Windows) and all online application such all those which come from google of course.

And when the configuration fixed already there are a lot "Markets" (android application servers) from where you can install application on the fly (online). I have listed them on the link I refered above.

bapiah, Sep 27, 2011
  8. jacksnana

leonie

Hi Jacksnanna,

I am having EXACTLY the same problem you described in your post. I too have spent hours trying to find a solution and fix the problem - but to no avail. Don't know what to try now :|

leonie, Oct 3, 2011
  9. jacksnana

jacksnana

I am glad I am not the only one....so can ANYONE hlep us????? :shock:

jacksnana, Oct 3, 2011
  10. jacksnana

Matrix5000

Got exactly the same prob on my new d255e " cannot reach googl server" seeing as a couple of people have posted this Im shocked no one has posted a solution ???? Come on Acer !

Matrix5000, Oct 14, 2011
  11. jacksnana

jacksnana

Yes I agree ..come on acer ...help us out please!

jacksnana, Oct 14, 2011
  12. jacksnana

sorefoot

I have exactly the same problem and it is now quite a few months since the previous posts so may I assume that Acer have done nothing to help - or am I not looking in the right place?

sorefoot, Feb 4, 2012
  13. jacksnana

jacksnana

No..had no help or explanation...sorry :cry:

jacksnana, Feb 5, 2012
  14. jacksnana

Swarvey Moderator

I'm not familiar with the Acer proprietary version of Android, but have any of you tried changing your Wireless settings to the point of telling android to "forget" the connection, then re-establishing the link with your WiFi Router?

Swarvey, Apr 26, 2012
Ask a Question