Anyone Else Using A WinTV USB Adapter?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by OhioTom76, Mar 14, 2014.

1. OhioTom76

OhioTom76

I've been having a rather bizarre issue happening with my WinTV setup on my computer. Basically, WinTV is launching on it's own unexpectedly from time to time. I currently have the USB TV tuner from them, and I believe it has some sort of infra red port on it that you could use an optional remote control with - but I don't have any remote controls at all in the room this computer is in. Initially I was thinking perhaps something else in the room might be tripping it off - but I'm also becoming paranoid that something else on my computer might be causing it. This is a pretty clean install of Windows 7, since I just recently reformatted my computer.

Are there any of you on here also using this adapter, and if so, have you experienced this issue as well?

OhioTom76, Mar 14, 2014
  2. OhioTom76

gadgetised

You should try out Simple TV. You can stream live and recorded TV to your computer, iPad and phone. Even your HDTV through the Apple TV or Roku.

gadgetised, Mar 16, 2014
Ask a Question