Anyone selling (FIN/SWE) keyboard for Aspire One?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by tseikkis, Mar 9, 2010.

1. tseikkis

tseikkis

My kid broke my scandinavian keyboard on my Aspire One D250 and I'm desperately
    looking for a replacement. Acer would be happy to sell me one, for 75€, and I'll be
    damned if I pay that much for a part that simple. US/UK/Int keyboards can be found for
    as low as $10, and I'm considering getting one and simply whacking stickers on it
    where the keys differ.... not an ideal solution, but for that price difference I can
    buy a lifetime supply of stickers and then some :)

If anyone is aware of a reasonably priced retailer carrying FIN/SWE keyboards for
    the Aspire One, I'd be glad to hear about it.

Sorry for sounding bitter but... 1/3rd of the price of my netbook for a _keyboard_?
    Get serious, Acer fellers.

Tse

tseikkis, Mar 9, 2010
  2. tseikkis

tseikkis

After a week of googling, I finally realized to search with the product code
    of the keyboard. In case anyone's interested, eetnordic.com has most Aspire
    keyboards (Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, you name it) available for 25€.
    Still not cheap but sure beats Acer's own offer if you can't find a special
    keyboard anywhere.

I'm still interested if anyone is aware of a better deal. Just thought to share
    this since I had such a hard time googling for the keyboard for a reasonable
    price.

Tse

tseikkis, Mar 9, 2010
Ask a Question