Anywhere to buy single keyboard keys?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by nexx, May 19, 2009.

1. nexx

nexx

Hi,

I somehow managed to damage the backspace key on my white aspire one and now it doesn't really go back on properly. I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere that sold single keys or possibly had one to sell? I know you can get a complete keyboard replacement but I don't really want to do that to replace one key.

Oh and a UK store would be preferable.

Thanks.

nexx, May 19, 2009
  2. nexx

CZroe

Funny, I was wondering the same thing for my sister's laptop (not an AAO; in the USA).

That said, I've found that keyboard keys today don't come off and reapply like they did a few years ago!

CZroe, May 27, 2009
  3. nexx

melhiore

That's because is cheaper to do "solid" keys/keyboard and sell only whole keyboard as a spare part instead of separate keys... Keyboard is actually relatively cheap...

melhiore, May 27, 2009
  4. nexx

CZroe

CZroe, Feb 18, 2010
  5. nexx

smartmom

I would love to know the answer to this question because this has happened many times to me. A key or two will fall off making it difficult to type. I will try this link above. Thanks so much. I never thought to look this up online.

smartmom, Jan 24, 2014
Ask a Question