aRtGUIscale released: resize OSX to fit screen!

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by aRt, Sep 3, 2008.

1. aRt

zakfontaine

Nice little widget man. Im back to full scale now though as things didn't look quite right shrunken down. It'll be nice to boot using that to change window sizes though.

zakfontaine, Sep 21, 2008
  2. aRt

pink

heh, I bet you've got a gray beard and suspenders, and your computer is bolted into a 5 foot rack ;)

Of course for the point'n'click crowd, enjoying that billionth mouse, for the pretty wish list would be to put this in a menu bar button, or on the display Pref. Pane

(Aside: I wonder if the great guys at OSX86Tools.app realise their amazing invention doesn't fit on some netbook screens?)

pink, Dec 9, 2008
  3. aRt

nocturne1

This hack didn't seem to be very compatible with having the dock on the right side - if you try to get menu options for the dock icons, the menus are positioned with a gap to the left.

nocturne1, Dec 9, 2008
  4. aRt

DopyG

Can anyone please upload artgui to rapidshare or megaupload? for some reason I cant enter the site

DopyG, Apr 18, 2009
  5. aRt

arexxk

i dont know if it is just me but when i scale down certain images, text forms, and almost all of firefox gets all sketchy and whites out. Do you guys have this issue>? :geek:

arexxk, Apr 26, 2009
Ask a Question