Aspire One Happy Android Marketplace access

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by ray99, Feb 18, 2011.

1. ray99

ray99

Hi All,

I just read in a review online that the Aspire One Happy comes not only with Android 2.1, but more importantly with Android Marketplace access, restricted to download of free apps. Can Aspire One Happy owners confirm that your computer does in fact have these features? I'm wondering whether it is the same in every country where the Aspire One Happy is sold. If I were to look at a demo model in a shop, where on the computer would I have to navigate to in order to confirm the presence of the Marketplace access? Is there a special icon for Marketplace on the desktop?

Thanks!

ray99, Feb 18, 2011
  2. ray99

tccc143

I removed my Android and reinstalled the new 2.2 Froyo version and it does have the app store. Go to google and type in Liveandroid. You want the liveandroid website. Here people have modified android for netbooks......pretty neat site. they have alot of iso versions that work well. you can set them up to run on your desktop with virtualbox, or install it fully.

tccc143, Mar 1, 2011
Ask a Question