aspire one kav10 wont boot

Discussion in 'Windows' started by viper91180, Jan 15, 2010.

1. viper91180

viper91180

hello everyone, ive searched and searched and cant come up with any usefull information at all, one day i went to turn it on and it came up and said check cable connection, cannot boot device insert bootable disc and contioue, ive searched and found that this is a fairly common issue, but no one gave a repair procedure, there is valuble data on the hdd that i would dearly love to recover if possible, anyone have any suggestions on what i can do? i have no disc or anything as nothign came with the pc, the place i purchased it from tried to sell me the recovery disc's that they had made for 60 dollars, i declined as i thaught this was steep for a copied cd anyways is there anyplace i can download a recovery disc? i have an external multi-drive that i can use. thanks alot

viper91180, Jan 15, 2010
  2. viper91180

Sudsmcduff96

You didn't make a recovery disc when you first turned on the laptop when you first got it?

Sudsmcduff96, Feb 7, 2010
Ask a Question