Aspire One no longer connects to wifi

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by penguinpete, Aug 31, 2011.

1. penguinpete

penguinpete

Hi, I have searched forum for this problem, some similar but none the same. Daughter's Aspire One was connecting to our BTHomehub for months but has suddenly decided it doesn't want to any more. We can get into connection management ok and I have tried deleting the homehub and reconnecting with the relevant wireless key etc but when trying to connect the blue dots just keep circling. We have other laptops connected to the hub with no problems so problem would seem to be with notebook. I am used to windows and Linpus is new to me so be gentle please.

penguinpete, Aug 31, 2011
  2. penguinpete

brenda226

I am having the exact same problem??? We switched to BThub two weeks ago, my sons loaded the CD into their lap top and get a perfect connection, same with the home PC but on my Acer notebook (firefox)( it wont take a CD) i get the blue circling thing for ages, sometime it asks me for a password so i put the wirless key number in and then it conects, othetimes it just wont conect at all - HELP its driving me crazy???

brenda226, Sep 3, 2011
Ask a Question