Aspire One Z5G/AOA110 Recovery

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by tamzab, Dec 4, 2012.

1. tamzab

tamzab

I have been trying to fix this for some time now L I’m a chick that doesn’t know a whole lot about computers but I have read a lot and I still have not been able to fix my problem based on other solutions offered on forums.
    I had to restore my netbook clean. My netbook came with 2 discs, "SystemCD" and it is around 500MB in size and the other is the Acer recovery Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3. I installed the SystemCD which I thought it was the recovery CD but it’s not. It is now stuck on a screen and is asking for the recovery disc which I don’t have. I tried contacting Acer but they won’t help me.
    Can anyone help? Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the actual recovery disc?
    My netbook doesn’t have a recovery partition, Alt & F10 do not work.
    The 1st pic is what my computer shows. I am able to get to the screen on the 2nd pic but Idk if anything on that screen can fix my problem.
    Please help :(
    Thank you

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      90.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
    tamzab, Dec 4, 2012
  2. tamzab

ryptyde

You should be able to boot the XP SP3 disk and install XP then run the Acer System CD to install the software apps which came from Acer one would think if the discs were originally provided by Acer for a system install/recovery. :)

ryptyde, Dec 6, 2012
Ask a Question