Asus UX333FAC not turning on

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Paddyx, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Paddyx

Paddyx

I have a two year old Asus UX333FAC that won't turn on.

When I press the power button nothing happens. The screen remains completely black with no boot up sequence or display.

The laptop is fully charged. The battery indicator is slowly blinking white. There was a system or Windows upgrade immediately before the problem occurred.

The laptop won't boot up either on battery or with the charging cable plugged in.

I've plugged an external monitor to see if it is a screen problem. The external monitor doesn't display either.

I've tried to boot to an Ubuntu live disk without luck.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    Paddyx, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Paddyx

klaw24

Do you still have the issue? I had a similar issue. It seems that this happens after windows enters deep sleep. It's a power management issue. Very annoying. I did not found a solution, i have upgraded the bios version, and now the issue is more sporadic than before.

klaw24, Aug 10, 2023
  3. Paddyx

Paddyx

The laptop has gone into a repair shop. It could be a problem with the motherboard - so not good.

Paddyx, Aug 10, 2023
Ask a Question