bag for my notebook

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by bwatt99, Nov 24, 2008.

1. bwatt99

bwatt99

Got myself a Acer Aspire One A150L / Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz / 512MB / 120GB / 8.9" / Linux / NetBook the other day i am from the uk and looking for a case for this to carry it around to include say its adaptor and cables etc,can someone list all thats available to buy or my option for the above notebook,if it be the proper one or something thats as good that say was made for something esle i am open to ideas,just needs to be good for the job and something i like,i have read the posts on what people are buying to be honest so many to pick from.
    I am open to where i buy if from ebay or a website.
    Can you post your pics also or leave a link so i can check the item out maybe someone will come up with something i like the look of or think is ideal.

bwatt99, Nov 24, 2008
  2. bwatt99

JimK

I'm using a carrying case that was made for portable DVD players. Everything fits in there. Inexpensive, too. Sorry I can't give you links and photos. Just check them out next time you go to the store.

JimK, Nov 24, 2008
  3. bwatt99

Rob71

Rob71, Dec 4, 2008
  4. bwatt99

info

I own this one, and ordered a sleeve and a slightly bigger one. I've only just received it but it holds the AAO with the 6 cell battery and the power cord. It has it's own particular style, I sometimes carry it alone, or put it in another bag. There are several other threads on the perfect bag on the forum with lots of good recommendations.

info, Dec 4, 2008
  5. bwatt99

joe.pelayo

I am using a blue lunch bag to carry around my ONE. I couldn't get any online references (to post a picture) but it is just the right size for the ONE to fit (and its accessories). I got it in Walmart for about USD$10.

As a bonus, the bag itself is padded inside so the machine gets extra protection.

Thanks.
    Joe.

joe.pelayo, Dec 4, 2008
Ask a Question