Batery with "more life"

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by senihime, Oct 22, 2009.

1. senihime

senihime

Sorry if i'm posting this on the wrong place or if this question was already asked.

I have an Acer One A110, and i want to buy a new battery to it. Preferbly i'm looking for a battery with a bigger life, than the one Acer One brings. I was thinking something with 6-cells, for something at least with 6hours life.

The thing is, every time i search for a battery for the A110 i find a lot of results, with a lot of technical information of which i'm not always familiar with.. What i want to know is if any of you can help me find the kind of battery i'm looking for.

Thanks in advance! :)

senihime, Oct 22, 2009
  2. senihime

melhiore

Look at this:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories

In general every battery for Acer Aspire ONE with 6-cell or 9-cell in size. All of them will work. I have 9-cell from one of the Honk Kong sellers - works well. I also have 12-cell which is for special trips far from civilization as it is very difficult to use all the power from this thing ;)

melhiore, Oct 22, 2009
  3. senihime

shurcool

I got the 6-cell battery for my A110 from batterymonster. It was only $31 (free shipping) and it lasts about 2x as long as the stock Acer 3-cell battery (4~5+ hours).

I would recommend it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-CELL-Battery-for- ... 3ef88abe43

Edit: You won't get "at least" 6 hours with it, but you will get at least 4. Maybe up to 6.

If you really want "at least" 6 hours, you need 9-cell. batterymonster has one for about $42. But it will be even bigger/bulkier/heavier, keep that in mind.

shurcool, Nov 7, 2009
Ask a Question