Bejeweled 2 screen not right

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dennb, Nov 27, 2009.

1. dennb

dennb

My wife bought a bejeweled 2 disc the other day and when I installed it everything went fine. When I try to play the game however the bottom portion of the window is messed up. I updated the driver and tried changing the resolution to 800x600 but have not had any success fixing it. It works fine on my desktop and the second game in the package, Peggle, I think, works fine as well. Does anyone know what the problem might be.

[​IMG]

dennb, Nov 27, 2009
  2. dennb

JBenal

What model Aspire and what OS do you have? I had a similar experience with that game on my AOA 150 under Windows 7. I have found I can only play it in the full screen mode and it works fine. Did you try playing it in the full screen mode?

JBenal, Nov 27, 2009
  3. dennb

dennb

I have the AOD150 running XP home. It does open up in full screen now. I tried to open in mormal, maximized, and minimized windowed modes but got the same result each time. I am not overly concerned about getting this game to work, it is just strange it is only this game doing it. Thanks for the tips.

dennb, Nov 28, 2009
  4. dennb

JBenal

Since you bought the game, have you tried contacting the vendor for a solution? They might have some ideas. Or ask for a refund. Good luck.

JBenal, Nov 28, 2009
Ask a Question