Bejewelled for Linpus Lite!

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Aspiration, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Aspiration

Aspiration

I found a great little game that installs easily on the Acer Spire One. It is a Linux version of Bejewelled.
    Use the right click advanced menu to select system and add/remove programs
    you will have to enter your original password used when you setup your linux aspire
    click the button beside available packages
    search for gweled and install the package
    nice background music. quick install. runs great!

Aspiration, Jul 18, 2009
  2. Aspiration

kberg

heh, yeah, it works great, and it is about the most advanced game I will ever use. :ugeek: :lol:
    Thanks!

kberg, Jul 25, 2009
  3. Aspiration

Aspiration

Using the advanced menu and searching for game will return results for other games. The only ones I can't get to work reliably are the flight simulator (won't run) and the pinball game (sometimes won't start). Leave those two out and most of the other ones I've used work great.
    Currently using the virus game (lots of giggles), hearts, GNU bakgamon (lots of features), bzflag (internet tank blaster game), pysol (solitaire). Been trying out games for the gnome interface. Most of them work well. :lol: Now my wife is trying to teach me how to play hearts. Wish me luck!

Aspiration, Jul 27, 2009
Ask a Question