Best battery for the AOD255?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by jagojago12, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jagojago12

jagojago12

Which battery makes the mose sense for the AOD255? I know this is a pretty generic question, but what I'm hoping for are people's experiences with 6, 9 or even 12 cell batteries for the AOD255 netbook.

I definitely can't live with a 3-cell battery since it gives off only 2 hours of battery life (pugh!). A 6-cell battery seems reasonable at 4 hours. A 9-cell I should have around 6 hours, which I would like a lot, but how is the weight on a 9-cell?

And finally, like the 12-cell battery, they are much larger and change the orientation of the netbook itself (prodding up the machine at an angle).

Do any of the 9-cell or 6-cell batteries do this? Ideally, I'd like a battery that keeps the original look and feel of the laptop. If anyone has had experiences with the large 12-cell battery, how does the extra size impact daily usage? I wouldn't mind a big lugger of a machine on the 12-cell battery if carrying it actually wasn't bad at all.

jagojago12, Feb 15, 2011
  2. jagojago12

Swarvey Moderator

Look in the Buy/Sell/Trade-Worldwide forum, I did a review on the 12 cell I bought. Link

Swarvey, Feb 16, 2011
Ask a Question