Best portable WiFi service providers

Discussion in 'Networking' started by psanch, Jun 28, 2016.

1. psanch

psanch

Anyone here live in India? I've been traveling a lot lately and don't always get WiFi. Wondering if anyone here has any ideas about the best product available here.

psanch, Jun 28, 2016
  2. psanch

vinaya

I don't live in India, however, I am India's next door neighbor. As far as I know, you can get WIF dongole from telecommunication companies such as Docomo, Airtel , Vodaphone etc. that you can use to surf internet.

vinaya, Jun 28, 2016
  3. psanch

psanch

Yes I've used Airtel before but their service wasn't what I wanted. I'm looking for something with high speeds, high FUP and unlimited plans. Would you happen to know of anything about MTS? It's been recommended to me but I don't know too many people who use it.

psanch, Jun 29, 2016
  4. psanch

vinaya

I don't know about MTS. I have been to India in few occasions and used Docmo and found it ti be full of speed. By the way you can also try Idea. I think Idea has the largest network in India. Currently, Airtel is promoting as the network that have 4 G coverage even in the remote districts.

vinaya, Jul 1, 2016
Ask a Question