boot problem, pls help

Discussion in 'Windows' started by kurt-inge, Jan 20, 2009.

1. kurt-inge

kurt-inge

I got my acer aspire one 150 today, and splitted the partitions into 3, 1 for xp that came witht he computer, 2 for win7 beta, 3 for stach.
    then after i had tryed win7 beta i desided to go back to only have 1 operating system so formated the D:/ station where win7 were at, but then i got the choise when i turn on computer
    if i wanna start earlyer version og win7 so to get this away i used a program, but i removed the both of them (earlyer version) and (windows7)becouse i did a mistake:/ but it is not delited from c:/ but i dont get it to come loonger than to this screen now ( Se Picture ) i dont have any instalation disk, and i cant do the fresh recovery install eather, if its fn+f10 or something? tryed that pluss some other close to that but only come to this screen. anyone have any idea to what i can do?
    i have a memory penn 1gig, and trying to add a xp version on it now but its not the same that is in my computer and not even shure if it have the boot thing in it.

[​IMG]

kurt-inge, Jan 20, 2009
  2. kurt-inge

hemplacrosse49

I had this same problem last night and what I ended up doing was trying to install linux and then boot Erecovery from that, but what ended up happening was once it did its thing through Erecovery as in it was suppose to get rid of everything on the hard drive it rebooted, after litterally 7 hours of trying to fix it I still could not fix the problem it would boot up as if linux was still there so now I dont even have anything to go off of. So if you find any solutions please post what helped you out.

hemplacrosse49, Jan 23, 2009
Ask a Question