Boot Problem Solved

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by topster10, Nov 28, 2009.

1. topster10

topster10

What a joke! After 3 hours of trying to work with Acer techs who have a real problem speaking understandable English, I finally solved the problem. 3 times I went with tech suggestions after telling them repeatedly that their "answer" would not work, it was tried by me and other techs before and would not work. Answer to problem of not being able to boot unit in ANY way, was to return it under warranty. Of course shipping etc etc was all on me. I did luck out in one way, this Acer unit lasted 8 mos. before it bite the dust. The original one I bought in early Mar 09, didn't work from the day I got it. That one took about 2 - 4 hours on the phone with so called techs before they said they would replace it. I guess their unit quality is improving with time. Never again with any Acer product. Acer should give free Rosetta Stone CDs so you can learn to understand their so called techs.

topster10, Nov 28, 2009
Ask a Question