Boot Wallpaper?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Saku-wan, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Saku-wan

Saku-wan

Hi there!
    Now, on last saturday on 23rd the Aspire One was released in Japan, and I got the blue one. Was very cheap if one bought it together with an USB Hispeed modem/contract (Emobile carrier, 3.6-7.2Mps).
    Setup and config was with out any problem. But I want to get ride or at least change that 'Logon/boot screen/wallpaper', the one, before the blue Windows logon screen.
    Does anyone know how to do this? Searched this forum, but found nothing related so far.
    Thanks!

Saku-wan, Aug 26, 2008
  2. Saku-wan

acron1

Same here, does anyone know how to do it?

acron1, Aug 26, 2008
  3. Saku-wan

jzx

jzx, Aug 26, 2008
  4. Saku-wan

fateastray

Use WinCustomize's Bootskin and LogonStudio. Safest way. StyleXp makes an extra boot option.

Boot with regular bootskin, or with a custom bootscreen.

fateastray, Aug 26, 2008
  5. Saku-wan

Saku-wan

Hi all. Thanks for all the tips. Yes, I was on the way to use some stuff from Stardock to set it back, but I found a better way. I upgraded to XP pro (I need Active Directcory and Domain access) and it was setup to the Windows standard logon screen, cause the system files are changed. This also needed me to install WM11 & IE7 again, cause there overwritten too. Now this will at least lasts until the day I need to recover the machine using the recovery utility.
    :D

Saku-wan, Aug 27, 2008
Ask a Question