Can I Change the limpus language??

Discussion in 'Linux' started by bizteck, Dec 10, 2008.

1. bizteck

bizteck

Hi all sorry if this is a repeat of another post but couldnt find a similar post.

I bought this fantastic little machine for my wife unfourtunitle she decided to have it in Spanish as its her language. But she hates computers so when there is a bug I have to fix it but I am more comfortable in English. any way mot of the documents are writen in English so she want the LIMPUS OS changed also

I think I have to preform a clean install which should be no problem but...... I have lost the damn disk that came with the computer I thought about downloading it off the limpus site but the screenhots look different and it was difficult to convince her to change from windows without throwing a 3rd looking OS at her.

So finaly to my question can I download a copy of the aspire one limpus os?

Ps www.acer.com/aspireone/ page wont load at all so I cant ck if they have a option to do it.

Thanks in advance

bizteck, Dec 10, 2008
  2. bizteck

daldred

If you just want to change the language, search the forums for 'oobe' and you'll find out what to do.

daldred, Dec 11, 2008
  3. bizteck

bizteck

Thanks mate

bizteck, Dec 22, 2008
Ask a Question