Canadian keyboard: question mark key

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by allansheppard23, May 13, 2009.

1. allansheppard23

allansheppard23

I may have made a mistake opting for this option and access to French diacritical marks. I've managed to find all the characters I think I need except the question mark. Do the folks at Acer think Canadian Francos never ask questionsÉ. (See what I meanÉ) Or have I made a newbie mistake somewhereÉ (Please don't tell me I have to go into Linux mode to fix this. I've seen suggestions in the previous posts pointing that way for other keyboard map issues. That would be beyond me.)
    Allan S
    Update: I found a working question mark on this keyboard. It appears in green on the numbers row, beside number 6. You get it by pressing both the left and right shift (upward arrows) keys, which frustratingly do not have colour coding to indicate they affect keys with characters in green coding. Live and learn. I am a happy, if confused (?) camper.

allansheppard23, May 13, 2009
Ask a Question