Cannot receive mail: 'Network Instability'

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Carlios, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Carlios

Carlios

Hello...

I have a problem with the email client OneMail that comes with Linpus. I've read that most users that have a problem is with sending emails, but the problem I have is that I cannot receive emails.

I have 2 gmail accounts, and one of them works fine, the other one can receive emails, but the newest mail I can receive is from jun/06/2009, after that every time I try to receive new mail I get an error stating network instability, try again later.

Thanks for your help...

Carlios, Jul 22, 2009
  2. Carlios

BrknAero

I have the same problem. It worked fine until I upgraded Firefox to 3.6.3. After that I started getting the exact same error. Any of the Linpus aficionados out there have a clue? I'm still fairly new to Linux. Thanks far any advise you could give!

BrknAero, Apr 16, 2010
  3. Carlios

RockDoctor

Are there actually any Linpus aficionados? :lol:
    I couldn't help myself. Unfortunately, I never even tried OneMail before wiping Linpus from my AA1, so I can't help. Thunderbird, sylpheed, and claws-mail all seem to work properly under Fedora 13 and Ubuntu 10.04 (both of which are still in the development phase)

RockDoctor, Apr 16, 2010
Ask a Question