Cases for the Aspire one?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kaymm2, Aug 25, 2008.

1. kaymm2

kaymm2

I returned the Case Logic case and got a c2tech Wii case I saw at another Walmart. It was only $15 too! Good thing Walmart has a 90 return policy. I think I found my perfect case! But always on a look out for better ones hehehe. It's got room for a mouse, adapter, discs, usb drives, memory cards, and more. Other than the huge "Wii" embroidered on the front, I'm okay with it. Comes with a strap too.

[​IMG]

More detailed pics here:
    http://zenphoto.ehsia.com/2008-09-07-c2tech-wii-multi-function-carry-bag/

kaymm2, Sep 8, 2008
  2. kaymm2

blackjack

Perhaps you can peel some of the Wii letters off, and re-attach them to form an:
    AA1
    on the side. :D

That way, you won't have snatchers trying to steal your Wii. They'll just see "AA1" and think, what the *heck* does that mean? :? :p

blackjack, Sep 8, 2008
  3. kaymm2

Andysan

Can anyone who has bought the Gameware Wii case tell me how well it supports the Wii please, and whether you can fit the PSU in it?

Also, is it branded with any logos anywhere?

Cheers!

Andysan, Sep 13, 2008
  4. kaymm2

Gleth

There's a pocket inside the main compartment that the aa1 fits in nicely. The psu & leads fitting in the main compartment as well. The only branding is a small tag that you can only see with the bag's main flap open. It's a nice case and works perfectly well, I'm happy to reccomend it.

Gleth, Sep 13, 2008
  5. kaymm2

tubbytony

I've got the Gameware Wii case and I think its great. There is loads of room to store all the accessories and the AAO fits nice and snug in the inner padded pocket - I would definatley recommend it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

tubbytony, Sep 14, 2008
  6. kaymm2

Andysan

Thanks Gleth, tubbytony - appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on the bag.

Cheers!

Andysan, Sep 14, 2008
  7. kaymm2

jesseplee

Just got my One yesterday, ran to Best Buy last night for a case. They have an Init 10" DVD player case that fits perfectly, has great padding and a velcro strap that holds the computer in place, and a front pocket that holds the power cord, power brick, etc. easily. The front pocket has these other little pockets integrated into that I think are supposed to hold DVDs, but they work great for my iPod and other stuff.

The case was $25, so not too bad.

jesseplee, Sep 18, 2008
  8. kaymm2

Guest Guest

Has anyone considered the, uh, standard case which comes with the AA1? :mrgreen:

Guest, Nov 8, 2008
  9. kaymm2

Bannod

I got an AAO 160gb with a 6-cell battery last Tuesday and it didn't come with a case.

Bannod, Nov 8, 2008
  10. kaymm2

Guest Guest

Not sure how to say this. Honestly? It wouldn't protect your AA1 if you drop it. =)

Guest, Nov 9, 2008
  11. kaymm2

micha

That's like wearing shorts on a motorcycle. Great until you actually need it to protect you ;)

micha, Nov 10, 2008
  12. kaymm2

Oberkanone

There is no case included with the Aspire One. Unless you consider a cardboard box a case.

Oberkanone, Nov 10, 2008
  13. kaymm2

anthonycds

Actually, I guess only the 3-cell version comes supplied with a case, and the 6-cell does not, since the 6-cell won't fit the original case. It is very rare that a fitting case comes with your 6-cell. But you can call Acer and ask them to send you one like i did!

anthonycds, Nov 10, 2008
  14. kaymm2

gadgetboy

The C2 PS2 case looks perfect. Trying to find one online, but all I keep finding is your blog post! :D

gadgetboy, Nov 11, 2008
  15. kaymm2

alienmeatsack

That's not that bad for that bag. Have you looked at the messenger bags from Timbuk2? They are WAY pricey. I was looking at one of their customized messenger bags for my AAO as well as for hauling my geek stuff around, trips, etc and when I saw it was going to be $150 I thought no thanks.

That's why I was so surprised at the bag they did for the Dell Mini which was only $30. Not as amazing and cool as their bigger more full bodied bags but still, its waaaaaay cheaper.

alienmeatsack, Nov 13, 2008
  16. kaymm2

anthonycds

Just to piggyback on the posts about the sleeve that come/doesn't come with the AAO, I just received a faux leather sleeve for my 6-cell from Acer. Here's a look, sorry for the bad quality:

anthonycds, Nov 14, 2008
  17. kaymm2

micha

Looks like the regular case, so it doesn't fit your 6-cell as it should.

micha, Nov 14, 2008
  18. kaymm2

anthonycds

Invoice says under Description: Aspire One protection bag 6 volt only. Part#: LZ.23800.005
    hmmm

anthonycds, Nov 14, 2008
  19. kaymm2

simbeb

That's exactly what I'm looking for, but in white. And in UK. if you see that, give me a poke!..

simbeb, Nov 17, 2008
  20. kaymm2

MiniDrivr

MiniDrivr, Nov 18, 2008
Ask a Question