Champ Man on the Aspire One?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by stevenpoore, Jan 2, 2010.

1. stevenpoore

stevenpoore

Is it possible to play Championship Manager (specifically the 2008version at the moment) on the Linux version of the Aspire One? And if so - I'm a total amateur with Linux - how the heck do you do it? I'm asking because my partner needs the home PC more and more for her work, and Champ Man interferes with Photoshop's memory requirements (as well as causing friction over time on the PC....)

stevenpoore, Jan 2, 2010
  2. stevenpoore

Ceno

if you mean on linpus, the OS that came with the aspire one, I don't know. I haven't used it in over a year. But it appears you might be able to run it with wine http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.p ... ngId=27160

If you don't know anything about linux this might be quite the task.

Ceno, Jan 29, 2010
  3. stevenpoore

LinuxNewb

Go to your software addons mate. And search 'Play on Linux' that can install football manager for you if you have the disc etc but you can put all the disc contents onto a USB and then put it in your documents and install it via WINE and Play on linux :p

LinuxNewb, Feb 7, 2010
Ask a Question