Change Chinese to English language

Discussion in 'Android' started by timtinker, Apr 28, 2012.

1. timtinker

timtinker

I recently bought an Aspire One and was looking through the Android settings when the language changed to Chinese or similar. I can’t read the text but it shows icons such as Alarm, Music, Talk, Webmail. I assume that Settings is the Tools Icon.
    This brings up 8 more icons – Wireless, Speaker, Circle with clockwise arrows, Android, “Matchbox, Clock, A, and i. Do any of these lead to changing of the language? If not could anyone please guide me through it describing the icons, bearing in mind everything in unintelligible to me? Thanks

timtinker, Apr 28, 2012
  2. timtinker

NeroFerk

Wouldn't the language changer be in the Voice and Input in the Settings? It should be their if not there should be a Language option somewhere in there.

NeroFerk, Mar 1, 2014
  3. timtinker

Brian8gbSSDLinux

WHICH Acer Aspire One have you got?

Is it the HAPPY ? or a MUCH more recent dual boot version?

Brian8gbSSDLinux, Mar 2, 2014
  4. timtinker

gadgetised

This happened to me before on an android phone. I had to call up the manufacturer company and get them to guide me to the right settings, as I could not understand the Chinese symbols and did not know the OS well at the time.

gadgetised, Apr 1, 2014
Ask a Question