Change Language on XP

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Smith0, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Smith0

Smith0

I accidentally clicked the French Language instead of the English and I'm regretting it alot since I've restored the factory settings like 3 times and the 2 Languages aren't showing up. I called Acer and they said they'll send the recovery cd's but as I listened on how they told me on how to restore it, it seemed pretty hard. I don't know why the CD's didn't come with it. Is there any other way to change the Language to English?

Smith0, Nov 15, 2008
  2. Smith0

laughinboy

Im afraid not. Once you have selected a particular language during the initial install, that language will be the only one available to you during all future D2D recoverys.

laughinboy, Nov 15, 2008
  3. Smith0

Smith0

Ok but the RCD'S would change that right?

Smith0, Nov 15, 2008
  4. Smith0

laughinboy

From previous Acer experience (Aspire 3680, I dont have rcds for my Aspire One - Acer Denmark wants 400kr before they send me one) you make the rcds once the "out of the box" setup completes. The rcd would then be in your chosen language.

laughinboy, Nov 15, 2008
  5. Smith0

melhiore

Ask a Question