College NFL football Clown Show Scam TV Fixing Gambling WWE ETC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hertzian56, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Florida State had the big story of it's QB being hurt, likely a fake injury imo just for effect and they were not slated for the CFP at any time in the script. Even if they win their conference they'll likely be left out, settle for a bowl maybe against OSU or Oklahoma or Oregon. I don't for a second believe that was a real injury just more of the "show" going on there.

So here we are with the Mishy vs Iowa Big10 title game. Iowa most likely going to dominate or be slightly in the lead first half or ONCE AGAIN 3.5 qtrs but they most certainly are not scripted as a spoiler. If mishy loses likely drop out of the CFP though, so door open to FSU or if the talking heads are right then for Georgia.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And tbh the big10 title game may be meaningless as well, if you have mishy out you can only have FSU, TX or possibly GA as alts, if GA is out like the THs say which I don't think so at all.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I can't believe a 1 loss 2x defending champ doesn't get into the playoff, makes no sense to me. I mean I don't care really we all get way too much SEC nonsense over the years but the logic makes little sense. The only perfect teams so far are Washington confirmed and likely Mishy since I don't think Iowa can beat them nor is the script going to allow Mishy to NOT get into the cfp, the Big10 MUST have a team in there for ratings. And possibly FSU being perfect conf champ ranked 4, they're in if they win imo, there's no way they shouldn't be. We'll see how the ACC champ game goes.

The other teams all have 1 loss so we go off of on the field sure, ok. Bama lost to Texas and Georgia lost to Alabama ok then the two teams in are Texas and Alabama. BUT we also have a possible undefeated FSU ranked at 4 right now. If FSU wins then they get in on just perfect season and conf champs, it's not on any head to heads with the top 5. Soo idk what happens. If Alabama ON THE FIELD loses to Texas then it AND FSU is perfect then it should be by the ON THE FIELD logic of Perfect Conf Champs in. Washington confirmed, Mishy likely confirmed, FSU likely confirmed that's 3/4. The last spot ON THE FIELD is Texas then. Alabama is out.

WA, MI, FSU, TX. 3 perfects and one one loss team. BUT I just don't think the script would allow no SEC team in the playoff. So someone gets shafted here. Most likely is TX if FSU wins and is perfect. With Alabama taking their rightful place.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Sooo yeah you have 3 unbeaten conf champions in wa, mi and fsu now, those are in the playoff no doubt. One slot is up for grabs and it's between Alabama and Texas both one loss teams. It gets tricky there because even though TX lost to Oklahoma a decent ranked team but not the best and then Alabama lost to Texas. AL beat Georgia whom I still think belongs in the playoff taking the last slot. But the pundits say different, sounds crazy though. If GA had lost earlier in the season and then won out and won the conf championship they'd be in but the one loss just happened in the SEC conf game to Alabama so I guess that is different, not to me but that's the logic there I guess.

So on the field only then Texas takes the last spot no question. They're the only team that beat AL on the field, that's got to count for something. AL wasn't at Georgia either when they won, it was a neutral field so that lessens the win imo compared to TX win at AL home field. If the flawed logic of leaving out Georgia is going to hold then it's Texas that should be in the last spot. So WA, MI, FSU, TX. Since none of these has played we can only go by rankings I guess which would favor MI and WA in the final if they don't play in the first round. Advantage to MI with the higher ranking all season.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  5. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And in another thing how does Alabama and Georgia not play once in the regular season? They're in the same conference. As I recall every team in the PAC12 played each other. Georgia never played out of their conference and no major teams afaik. This likely means the crappy old SEC has been fixing this sort of nonsense for years to juice their rankings, only playing bowling pin opponents in their own conference. Once again there are only 2 other good teams in the whole conference of Ole Miss and LSU and they tended to avoid playing each other for the benefit of unbeaten seasons and the rankings that come with that. The SEC is and always has been a shit conference of cheaters and liars, likely paying a lot of bribes and such to get so dominant the past decade or so.

If we're somehow to give some creedence to the "oh well alabama was a bad team early season and loss to texas" then we need to say the Georgia is a fraud for a long time. Carefully crafted schedules to get one or two loss at most. And the press plays along. Up to the TCU slaughter last year, whom couldn't even beat a colorado team at home less than a year after being in the final. What a shitshow cfb is really, a bunch of schemers and liars for tv money, terrible league full of scum on and off the field. Garbage all around. It's not even that entertaining once you know of the scripting and shenanigans with your own eyes and the real purpose is money. The games are chock full of obnoxious commercials all over, awful fakery as to how great these hormoned up weirdo players are and all the rest of it. Just gross all around. In a way I"m glad because I've successfully cut out the annoying other leagues for a long time, just meaningless bullshit stuff so if I waste time it's not on that garbage at least.

I prefer shows with nice nature photography at least, some relationship to reality and even where you can learn stuff. Most TV and film is the equivalent of junk food but you can find some decent stuff here and there. Usually indy stuff is best, I like the alaska and nature based scripted reality stuff so at least you get great photography and some reality to it. Movies classics mostly, older simpler and cleaner shows like everything between the 30s and 60s with some outside that, including tv shows made in that timeframe. Non marxist novel adaptations like the older bbc ones which don't have obvious racial substitutions and also story additions that are marxist in nature etc

In short don't bother with any sports or at least big tv sports leagues, waste of time and bad for you.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  6. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Once again this TV and Gambling based sports complex rolls around in the shit bath it loves so much. So last night everyone was all about FSU being undefeated and a conf champ, all that was on the field btw and today the "council of 13" who are just a bunch of scum from the admins level of colleges and likely some from the rats nest of the press, decided that a perfect season and a conf champ was not enough to get them a cfp spot. Instead they choose an Alabama from the most corrupt bribery, schedule padding for decades and such SEC conference, which happened to lose to one of the other selectees, Texas.

The flimsy excuse cited by the whores in the press is the star qb of FSU got hurt, but how exactly did that effect a perfect season and conf title? Since the ONLY teams in the cfp that have actually played each other are TX and AL there's no way to say for sure anyone is going to win or lose until the game is played. Making decisions for money is called bribery and this is likely what happened with this council of 13 rats. The TV ad buys for an Alabama team are going to be more and the corrupt as hell SEC is too powerful to be left out of the CFP, at least by a committee of whores.

I also think it's way too fishy you get 3 perfect teams in one season. One is rare for any season and suddenly in the last season before the 12 team playoff AND the deliberate nuking of the PAC12 you get 3 unbeaten conf champs? NOPE. Just more nonsense in this nonsense garbage pro sport that gets subsidized by public tax dollars through these awful universities and colleges, AND has the gall to charge exorbitant fees to students so they then go into years long debt slavery for largely just degrees that will get them into low end jobs that require it now.

This league is just as scripted and managed as the WWE, NFL, NBA, Soccer big leagues, etc etc

One huge indicator for me was last years TCU team. The perfect season, goes to CFP, BEATS todays #1 Michigan, somehow. Then gets totally clobbered in the final. THEN this year first home game gets beat by the clown show Colorado? That's all just circus clown show stuff, all of it. And I've pointed out some of the nonsense this season too. Teams go on the road beat someone then go home get clobbered inexplicably, this points to scripting and payoffs, payola, the system, managed for max tv ad revenue so drama needs to be managed, gambling spreads and other things so the insiders can make theirs, etc There is def a jewmasontranny occult messaging going on there too. As I've pointed out texas Christian university gets clobered by the "G"s the 7's the masonic hub state of georgia with the new atlantis hellhole capitol.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  7. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So the drama is managed in cfb nothing more. It's a tv product for ad buys, subversion with the nasty insurance scam commercials full of sick looking trannys and the trannymen on the field and all over, gambling etc

Therefore this bad decision was calculated to create controversy as much as possible so then people will sigh a relief to the planned 12 team playoff next season. Another step into ONE big league for longer post seasons and more TV time and money. The PAC12 was deliberately demolitioned for that purpose. In next years structure on the way to a natl league with regional conferences any committee has a lot less to do with it.

All you'll get is that anyone just around the edge of the top 12 rankings will be the drama part. I'm pretty sure the major conf champs are in despite any records or rankings. Uh so the ACC, Big10, Big12, SEC conf champs are in that's 4, then idk I think there's 6 roving slots, but yeah most people don't mind more teams in a playoff for fairness. However this just turns this largely regional local college competitions into a natl tv product, there's no local traditions about it much anymore.

This superleague concept is just more of the internationalist tribester scums dreams of control and domination in the big sports sector. It's a banal uniformity of corruption and perversity for profit and control. All jewmasontranny cultist cheaters on field, in the booth, admins and such for a managed play to have brainwashing commercials by scammers and more jewmasontrannys on screen, gambling and other perversions pushed, streaming packages, and all the rest. Shit pile the shit people want to sit on top of.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  8. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Yeah so this last season of the 4 team cfp we get 3 perfect teams and conf champs, nah that's all scripting going on, generally happens maybe for one team a year at the most. This suggests also the padded schedules and such of most of this. Some opponents paid off or orders from the moneylenders to lose this or not get that 50 mil "donation" and other bribes and payoffs. Remember the NFL is 32 teams, always will be. The 33rd is the WHOLE league as one big team of entertainers all they are.

Another huge indicator of the fakery in cfb was the michigan-osu game last year. So mushy goes into osu home stadium and wins but then gets beat by TCU? Sounds like a tradeoff was made in the horse trading aspect of this scripted entertainment. Old Harby, who was strutting around yesterday like any big cheater got off would, likely made some deal for the OSU win in the big rivalry game which is more important to them than any cfp. Win at OSU lose when it's necessary, so TCU last year. This year it was likely a business decision to support only one big10 team to dominate and get to the cfp, OSU just part of the syndicate like the rest. And it was more viable and believable for OSU to go to Mushys home field and lose then last years mushy going to osu and winning.

If you notice the cfp has only conf champs from the biggest tv leagues only. If FSU was the exact same team same injured QB same everything but in any of the conferences that the chosen four are, they'd be in. It's just a money game and drama game. So Big10, SEC, Big12 and the dead PAC12. All major regions covered to pull in casuals and others to then have the 12 team super playoff next season then we'll get mergers of the Big12 and likely the ACC and on and on maybe the PAC2 absorbs the MWC so becomes the PAC10 again and then more and more to an NFL style thing as they want.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  9. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And let's take the 4 teams in the cfp individually. Wa, MI, TX, AL

Washington had some challenges and looked explosive at times then the last few games just rested up mostly. You'd see it in the first half or 3 qtrs just half assing it to stay within 7 or so until then second half or 4th qtr do just enough to win. The conf championship in LV had to be a big show so we got the same drama as the first oregon game but under no circumstances was oregon going to win and there was ALWAYS a guaranteed PAC12 CFP team. Always. Didn't really matter who and you would have thought USC would have been the choice but the second largest media market works too in seattle. USC likely just tanked on purpose, paid back next year in the big10, lots of planned drama to ramp up the superleagues next year no doubt. And Utah clearly threw at least the oregon game at SLC, 3 points total at home? after going to LA and beating USC in a.nother big natl broadcast drama fest. Then going out unranked. So the scripting is rough but there. Utah likely a major contender for Big12 conf champ next year and a def 12 team playoff, big10 and SEC will likely take half the 12 teams up so 3 teams from each or more really. The big12 likely get about 2 teams there and the other 4 are big name programs from likely the sec and big10 or one from each major league.

But sure Washington has the bulb headed hgh retard penix biological female as the likely heistrannyman trophy winner this year. Ramping up the hormones to lite retardation levels is how you do that, look at the manning sisters and retard family, lightbulb heads, retardation evident in the autistic spectrum to selling anything and everything, like bred dogs for digging they're for throwing balls and selling. We can see this in the trannyman "muh" homes, the fro and look seems very jewish to me and if you stuck a tail on mahomes you'd see a giant walking rat lmao

Texas I didn't follow too much but sure the win over Alabama and loss to Oklahoma. Texas is a major football area so no real surprise there. I think the Alabama game, an oddity for sure, was a planned thing really. The jewtranny nicky saban-steinberg is the plantation owner like her ancestors were making 20+million a year knows the score as does the sark at tx. These games of non conference are rare and even rarer among top famous teams so they're fixed and drama with payola all around no doubt. Last years Oregon Georgia game comes to mind, choreographed dancing really. So the narrative of drama having both TX and AL in the playoff was likely planned.

And if you notice next year TX is in the SEC along with Oklahoma. The money and prestige of this pirates conference of cheaters and liars is very desirable. I think the South Eastern US has been an exploited area since the jews and british financed and setup the african slave trade culminating in the planned civil war ,in the 60s once again, ending on the eve of 66 in 1865. With a Sacrifice in 65. As there was in 63 or 3 sixes 666. A public ritual to downgrade the mental and spiritual state of decent humanity for manipulation.

Notice the 1960s were also a huge dramatic decade of filth and perversion and lying etc 6 the number of man, 666 the number of the cult, F, FFF, FOX, 9 etc Unnaturally taking tribesman from Africa out of their natural environment to then use them and manipulate them in an assault on Christian civilzation is classic jewmason tactics. The devil and his 33% demons certainly aid them over the centuries so they appear unbeatable but there's always the knowlege by the demonic entities that this is only for a time. The pagan jewmasontrannys don't seem to believe that, thus in turn will go into darkness and punishment like the evil spirits are that are playing them. They richly deserve it btw.

Africans belong in Africa but like the whole state of israel con game very few of them do go "home" it's too good feeding off others and being comfy where you are, even if you are wreaking havoc on others to get it. The natural conditions that africans thrive under are there, it's a continent that's huge and largely empty like asia is. Mind boggling really, the average wealth of the african in north america would go very far in most of their homeland but none of them bother to go back there despite still calling themselves africans in america which makes little sense.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  10. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah the SEC along with oil/gas are the major industries in this depressed region where endemic corruption is the norm. The poor populace has little to be proud of so this football is a major thing for them, then you have the negroes there and the fact that the differences between natural man and woman in that race are harder to tell, so the ones that joined the jewmason mafia who wanted to climb higher and were likely interbred with the jews who owned them as slaves at some point, started the transgendering long ago to become 22's even lower level 11's. 11-jewtranny elite. 22-trannys with masonic and half jew ancestry, 33-managed masonic dupes and lusty types. The showbiz aspect of sports just led to this SEC of super negress' hormoned up buffaloes doing largely payola based theater for the TV controllers and such. Gambling, selling scams and such.

So then we get to Alabama. Place of Nasa nazis, negroes, masons, jew slave owners and tobacco growers just a real cesspool. Whole SEC region is all the same. NOLA has been known as endemically corrupt for decades and more. The Monsanto jewish cryptos were major slave owners there and NOLA was a big point for the jewish-british empire financier slavery industry. And the larger aspect of cotton and tobacco fields. And even larger of importing unnaturally a whole population of Africans who are easily manipulated and used against Christian culture for the past 100+ years now. George Floyd, GF, 76, was just a minor figure in this but one of the major recent ones. But it's all conmen and such in this racket from the 1860s to now, subversion using foreign mercs but they were brought here forcibly for profit by the jews and their british thralls.

Now Alabama didn't really face anyone hard to play this season either other than Texas which really should have lost there. The game before the Conf champ game vs some forgettable team was pure theater. On the last play 4th down 4th qtr bama gets a score to win the game. PURE BULLSHIT scripting right there. Typical SEC nonsense. That rat jew nick saban has been the slave plantation owner for a few seasons there, knows the game and the real score there. Bama is also very overrated for a long time. Although the huge negro jewmasontranny community there does ensure competetiveness. The natural animalistic athleticism of the negro is evident. So it's more plausible for negro heavy area to have more dominance there.

I think Alabama has just played the script for the past few years so the show wouldn't get too boring. Clemson was the scripted dominant before Georgia was the new star in the show. With that sicko Trevor Lawrence a biological woman and true amazon hormoned up freakazoid. Now moved on to the big show for a while. And their very weird trannyman coach with the obvious weirdo body Dabo Sweeney. You'll note that the current favorite old Harby at Mushy has the same body AHEM. Soo now Alabama is the star of the SEC this year and next year you'll get likely a resurgent Oklahoma in that conference. Who's going to be the next promoted star in the SEC is a guess at this point. We only know that Georgia is out, they had their 2 championships everyones been paid and promoted up and such time for another star in the drama.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  11. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Uh so then we have Michigan, mushy mishy from the midwest big10 conf. I already discussed the shenanigans with OSU there, just mishys turn and old Harbina is the golden girl, even after being suspended twice in one season. Humiliation ritual going on, Harbina pays for the success and adulation so the scoundrel can be the winner messaging. The slap on the wrist both times in one season isn't too impressive by the corrupt as hell big10 and ncaa. The players are scammers as well so the argument that don't punish these monsters on field is nonsense too, it's criminals logic, no surprises there. Press whores are the intellectual public hypnosis side of the scam nothing more.

So yeah the only other good team in the Big10 besides OSU is Pedo State. Mushy beat them in that episode of the show and the others were just the bowling pin padding. Like the US military "fighting" against the big bad Iraqi military back when, what a freaking joke. Such a threat sure. And you know the jew saddam is just in another role or living openly under other names with her billions, whole thing was just theater. You want money Maryland etc? Ok we'll advance the 20mil BUT with the understanding that this is ENTERTAINMENT only and thus subject to the narrative for maximum effect and profit. You won't get the top recruits but a few will go to the NFL show and of course you the admins, coaches and such will be well paid and have a path upwards if you prove yourself and are jewmasontranny members of course. LOL

The M is classic masonry as well. M=13, turn it upside down you have W, VV, interpose an M and a W you have a very close to Hexagram of the kabbalistic devils. You have an as above in M and an as below in W. Pyramids in there too, triangles. Michigan is a masonic jewtranny infested state. The ancient copper mines along the great lakes likely were of egyptian doing and ancient Carthage landed people in central america back when it was a major rival of republican rome or maybe monarchical rome even earlier. The clear decay is evident there. Monarchy is the most natural form of gov, then you get a committee gov republican, then finally you get a dictator type of government. Things like the EU/UN etc just combine the dictator and commitee to make it look like something just.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  12. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So the final is likely Mishy vs Washy in a pyramid as above so below extravaganza! The two unbeatens beating on each other lol. A final blowout for the Final 4 structure and the PAC12 power 5 division. The gambling and extended TV playoffs await us next year! Wonderfully.... awful garbage. The "in season" tourneys called Conf Champ games likely need to be moved up to make room for the longer post season if they're not going to move the playoffs to ending a week or two before the supercrapbowl in early Feb, no conflicts to the show.

The Toilet Bowls likely phased out just a name and no one really gave a crap about any of them other than the Rose Bowl once a great tradition now just some playoff thing with teams that aren't anywhere nearby. This sad year it's Mishy Vs Allascama, not even a western team there, sad stuff. Jewmasontranny satanist cult doesn't care about anything other than their lustful materialistic pleasures, unnatural weirdo scum. Get your bets in!! Buy your streaming services! Grab some Bud and make sure your Insurance and Financial future is secure with X planners!!!

It's Harbina the hippo body "man" vs Saban-steinberg two shemales taking on each other with their all shemale crews of hgh roided out megaTmen lol The script here is Allascama is the fall guy role here. Mushy is in the final and the PAC12 drama means the Wushies are in the final as well. The Mushy's likely going to win, crime pays and cheaters prosper in a mafia world.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  13. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

In summary the FSU snub WAS DONE ON PURPOSE to play up the 12 team playoff which is what ALL OF THEM WANT for TV money. Extended post seasons are a hallmark of TV money control and gambling junky addicts. With this snub everyone will rush into the arms of a huge playoff and also the superleague this all means where it's just a step below the already stilted NFL. Superleagues mean money and juiced drama entertainment. We got some BCS BS computer picker then we got a playoff with a council of 13 coven making the decisions to a 12 team post season which includes the conf champs by default along with a bunch of other teams. It's more fair of course but don't forget why it is, MORE MONEY. MORE fake drama scripting easier more streamlined and easier to hide it.

The alabama auburn game was BS scripting that was too obvious for non-zombies. Some fake injury to FSU QB was more scripting. They never showed it on TV and so there is likely no reality to it. How is one propped up team like FSU so dependent on one person? Isn't this a TEAM game? It's like the whole fakery of Harbaugh makes some difference by just standing on the sideline BS. But the rest of the time can be a coach, even just phone in the plays and calls like the coordinators do, RIDICULOUS NONSENSE. And then the Coven of 13 that decide who gets into the playoff seems to take into account ONE injured player on FSU to not let an undefeated conf champ into the playoff? NAH this is to play up the 12 team superleague extended playoffs post season which then makes for longer and better TV ratings. DON"T BUY THIS GARBAGE PLEASE!

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  14. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I was reading this hilarious reddit post about the coven of 13's decision making and the comments that followed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/18a42nu/cfp_chair_boo_corrigan_on_fsu_being_left_out/

oh hilarious. But remember reddit is a joogle product that heavily uses AI chatbots and such to influence people who go in there naive and think it's all real people in there. It's not we've been training AI from the beginning of the internet and before and it's been weaponized by the jewmasontrannys for a lot longer than we'll ever know in this age. Even the disqus "you're not a robot" pictures stuff is just AI training we MUST do to be able to participate in comments sections. WhoTF cares about security for a stupid account that's just for commenting on some board that is likely niche anyways? Why would I care if my disqus account gets hacked? has nothing to do with anything else and only idiots use their one or two real emails when you can get throw away ones for throw away accounts like disqus, sheesh.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  15. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

At this point it'd be better if they did just say it's an invitational TV tournament and has no real validity as any sort of best team on a natl level. AND that tv money is the major driver. They can't say payola and this is just entertainment too overtly, but it's in the small print somewhere just like the pro sports have that disclaimer. It's all just arranged entertainment for profit, social programming, perversion peddling, gambling addiction, all sorts of nasty products and services and such.

The angle that it's just arranged drama for effect is something they won't say because if you know that then guess what, any amount of playoffs is the same thing. So the 12 teams one next year is just more of the same since it's also arranged outside of some official coven of 13 at the end of the year. Perhaps this or that coach doesn't know the overall outcome but to get where they are and stay there and have a chance of moving up and getting more money, fame etc they know they have to PLAY.THE.GAME.

The rankings will still have early season effect and half the playoff teams will be by rankings alone, subjective. I think the conf champs are in of 4-5 conferences. I don't think the MWC, MAC, SWAC, AAC, ETC are counted there though so once again you have a tier 1 div which is the most arranged one and gets the most coverage, bets, ad buys etc

BUT if you see the shenanigans all of them take part in in different games you'll know it's just scripted entertainment. Refs manage it, the players do their part to be able to move up to the nfl, the coaches do the same but also get paid as much as nfl coaches in the biggest programs, all the rest of them. So any playoff with big tv, big ads, big gambling push, "analytics" aka fakery and more fodder for gambling addicts, and such it makes no difference.

Big tv sports are just a version of the theater that acts like it's not, same goes for the "news" and such. At least the movies and tv shows don't pretend to be real or state that they're real. Politics is the same nonsense at this point in the jewmasontranny hellhole we live in. Gangsters just fight amongst themselves only to a point, but the trains are always kept on time.

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  16. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And to be clear I always thought FSU was a boosted team, howTF does a team that was a dynasty in the 90s come out of nowhere in one season and be top 5 the whole season? Scripting that's how. AND how does a team like USC which lost twice to Utah last season AND lost to Tulane in their bowl game make it to top 8 or so early to mid season then just crash out? The rankings make no sense most of the time. If it's not about on the field play, as is evident and easy to see today, then how is an undefeated Liberty ranked over an unranked USC or Utah who only lost to big teams mostly. Teams that COULD be considered better in theory, JUST LIKE the coven of 13's decision today!!!

We get these cinderella boosted teams almost every year for drama effect. TCU last year, UCF one year although I don't think they went to any playoff just a bowl game, I think Texas Tech one year and likely others.

In the 12 team playoff we're going to get permanent residents, OSU, Mushy, Alascama, Georgia, Oregon, USC, Wash for the western US TV market, Pedo State, with maybe some swing teams in the SEC and Big10 of LSU, TX, OK. So that's 11 appropriately. AND THEN one Cinderella who sweeps all before it to a point and then the norm will kick in and OF COURSE Allascama is the "Best" or (INSERT ALT SEC/BIG10 TEAM HERE).

Hertzian56, Dec 3, 2023
  17. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Just summarizing THEY WANTED THIS and made this decision to push the 12 team longer post season next year. It's just a TV PRODUCT for selling and social programming. Just from the rules changes this year you had less plays but MORE commercial breaks due to those rules. Extended post seasons will have more people watching as the various Toilet Bowels just don't grab enough media share for the kikesters needs.

Live sports=more eyeballs=more ad buys at higher prices. BUT they need to be "high stakes" fakery to be even more profitable. Obscure toilet bowels with limited interest are largely skipped just too many too much and the only needing .500, 6 win season to qualify was on purpose to get more of them for more TV-ad money. Bowls needed to be at least 9 wins or more so you only had half or a third of the way too many we have now.

This new 12 team playoff just gives us a superconferences playoff while still keeping the detritus toilet bowels littering ESPN, FOX and the rest to be for only really interested team fans and forcing people to buy channels they don't watch or streaming shenanigans. Tribesters just never give up, they're like someone who keeps digging not to get to china though but not to miss out on that few specs of gold down there somewhere. While not minding that the hole they're in just gets deeper and deeper. They chase that dragon it's an all encompassing greed drug type thing. It's an autistic retarded belief system of these jewmasontranny sickos.

What's sad is that the FSU players won't ever get another chance to at least play on the field with those stakes and coverage for the draft ever again, due to this playoff just being a bigger TV product invitational with only some relation to a legit natl champion team. Which then calls into question what the AP/Coaches Polls are even for then? They're for the invitational, NOT for actually ranking teams as best or better or vice versa. It's also just a TV media product for drama, fakery of course.

May as well just use the Caesars Sportsbook numbers instead of these blowhard media and cockroach-coaches gamed bs "rankings". So these ASSletes and their bs soap opera can stick it.

And the nasty tranny's in the scam insurance commercials are getting so blatant as to how uninformed people can't see them is mind boggling. Take the Pacific Life commercial with the dumpy redhead "woman" walking through an office, giving creepyAF smiles and such really gross. Then we have the State Farm or All State can't remember commercial with the nasty "nana" character that's obviously just an old man feminized giving out advice while waddling around and bothering people. I know most can't see these weirdo amazon assletes like mahomes and all the rest as being born female but you also see those commercials too. Sicko companies and you'll notice the overt "state" in the names giving you a clue to the marxism of the scammer insurance gambit. We're forced into this form of gambling by law and by bankster scum decree in the case of houses, it's just lard that furthers our debt slavery to these jewmasontranny satanists.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    Hertzian56, Dec 4, 2023
  18. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And as I said to have 3 undefeated teams in one year is not credible from a real standpoint, usually one or two heavyweights are the max and that's not every season by far. Last year the promoted for drama undefeated, until the conf champ game, was TCU.

It was the NARRATIVE of the soap opera WWE this all is. Notice TCU LOST their conf champ game BUT STILL went to the CFP with ONE LOSS. Sound familiar to Georgia this year? You would think 2x champ and 29 game win streak Georgia would qualify with ONE LOSS like cinderella TCU did last year right? Hell TCU was even scripted to win against this years Mushy team that was never out of the top 5 all season, reeee,dick,you, LUS!!!

Why is Georgia knocked down so far and also OUT of the CFP this year then? Makes no sense unless you know it's just a dramatic soap opera calculated to get TV ratings and such. People are bored of Georgia outside of Georgia and their dominance, time for a new champ and I'm thinking it's Mushy. Harbina does the humiliation ritual during the season to be the "victim", "us against everyone" nonsense, then wins out.

As I've said the SEC is the biggest cheater liar padded schedule league there is, allascama and joja never even played in the regular season in the same conference and don't say it's because of the divisions within that conference either. The PAC12 top teams always played each other despite 12 teams in there, and that parity and even-ness of competitive teams is what killed it in part at least. The FAF rankings punished PAC12 teams accordingly FOR YEARS due to having great parity and football. One or two ultimate teams are better from a TV standpoint with lots of padding like the good old Rocky gambit, no one plays anyone that are going to be a challenge to limit the possible losses to 1 at the most outside of a conference champ game.

Allascama could barely beat Auburn who was just above 500 or even below it to some obvious scam fixed play during the last play of the game. Without a faked play allascama would have been OUT and the bad for ratings Georgia would have been in. The "G's" of masonry had their little scripted dominant seasons carefully protected. Looks like either the "M" asons of mushycan are the next natl "chumps" of the almighty satan's games world. Maybe the W or Washy's could be given one this year who knows but I think michigan is a bigger tv ad market for them then even Seattle is. Could be setting up the Big100 superconference for a new rivalry of epic fake proportions!! The M and W inverts appropriately lmao.

I don't see Allascama as the bizarrely shoehorned in SEC candidate being allowed to win in the script, too hated and obvious a fraud team but you never know a good "bad" guy does sell. Texas is a wild card here and I can't see a Mushy TX final, I think Washy is in for the natl geographic coverage thing. A pent up PAC12 audience, an AMAZING script for the dying or back stabbed conference to win the Natl Invitational Tourney!!

So yeah since Mishy plays Allascama in the Rose Bowl, the only real organic bowl there ever was, I don't think Allascama will be scripted to win that. A Big10 team usually plays in the Rose Bowl VS a Pac12 team but this travesty of a TV soap opera system has no room for that of course.

So yeah Mushy and Washy are what the script calls for in the Invitational Final. With the likely natl champions being whoever one of the unbeatens is strength of schedule ranking. So the real natl champs this year are either Michigan, Washington, Florida State or Liberty.

Hertzian56, Dec 4, 2023
  19. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So if you allow Michigan, proven and penalized CHEATERS, to have a valid season then they are the 2023 Natl Champs. Won all games and the Conf Champs and have the top Strength of Schedule rating of the unbeaten conf champ teams.
    https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

IF you recognize that Michigan gained advantage in winning AT LEAST ONE game this season by cheating, which they WERE penalized for although it was just a slap on the wrist, THEN Washington is 2023 Natl Champions having the next hardest SOS of the unbeatens and Conf CHamps.

So the real Natl Champs in this scripted TV soap opera sports genre are UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON HUSKIES. No matter what happens in the invitational 4 team private playoff.

Hertzian56, Dec 5, 2023
  20. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And clicking on both Michigans and Washingtons schedules it's clear that Mishy's schedule WAS NOWHERE NEAR as hard as Washingtons.

You're telling me playing USC, UTAH, OREGON, ranked Arizona, OREGON STATE, once ranked WASHINGTON STATE is LESS hard then playing only two top teams in PEDO STATE and OHIO STATE? It's clear the SOSc rankings are nonsense as well.

Teams like wisconsin, purdue, indiana, minnesota, nebraska, bowling green, iowa ARE NOT on the same level as the above shown PAC12 teams but make up the bowling pin teams for OSU and Mushy, ridiculous stuff.

Hertzian56, Dec 5, 2023
Ask a Question