Cordless Mouse for AA1 running Limpus?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Roger, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Roger

Roger

I'm looking for a good mouse for the AA1. I have seen the other thread on mice but I'm after these 3 specific qualities.....

- Gonna be small
    - Gotta be cordless usb (Pref tiny usb plug like Logitech VX Nano (If that'd work with linpus i'd take it!))
    - Gotta work with the Linpus Light OS (Looking around the web virtually all wireless mice product pages state that a windows OS is required)

If anyone can find anything there that satisfies these 3 points i'd def be impressed........

Roger, Sep 22, 2008
  2. Roger

tot31

tot31, Sep 22, 2008
  3. Roger

Roger

I did see that one but none of the posts state what operating system's the mice are used on.......and i presume most of the cordless ones are being used on XP.

Roger, Sep 22, 2008
  4. Roger

tot31

I posted at that thread and if you look at my siggie..my VX220 works on XP and linux.

tot31, Sep 22, 2008
  5. Roger

heiks

a mouse which I love and use with the Aspire is the "Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks", it is tiny but fits comfortably into my rather big hands and has (even more importantly) a supertiny receiver/sender usb-stick that you can leave in the netbook for the whole time since it only sticks out a few millimeters.

heiks, Sep 23, 2008
Ask a Question