CPU always pegged at 100%?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by illafam, Apr 12, 2009.

1. illafam

illafam

Running.. DB0150...
    2 GB RAM...
    160GB hdd
    Windows 7 Build 7000...
    Have turned off indexing..
    Installed the 4 drivers recomendded in these forums(wifi, intel chipset, track pad and graphics)
    1.0.5 Bios
    Run Windows Update...

CPU is always pegged at 100%.. performance isnt that horrible, but not super responsive.. the applictaion taking the bulk of the cpu 45%-75% appears to be the System Kernel process

Does this sound normal? maybe only when I open task manager its pegged? I mean the machine isnt super fast but I guess its a netbook and not a gibson...

illafam, Apr 12, 2009
  2. illafam

scooby222

i had that beta on my acer and it didnt run that well got rid of it after a week got the 7068v now so much better you have to realise that was a beta and had alot of bugs my advice d/load the 7077(possible rc1) or wait a couple of weeks for the rc1 from microsoft

scooby222, Apr 12, 2009
  3. illafam

illafam

Just wanted to reply and say.. I no longer experince this issue. I have no idea what fixed the issue. Im still on build 7000. I really like this OS so far.

illafam, Apr 18, 2009
Ask a Question