Custom Skins: Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by trendmonster, May 31, 2009.

1. trendmonster

trendmonster

I'm looking to get a custom skin designed for my 10.1" AAO. I've looked at LapJacks but they only sell for the 8.9" model. Also, I am located in Canada so I would prefer to buy from somewhere in North America but don't mind worldwide if the price is right.

Can anyone point me towards some sites that sell skins and will also do custom skins? thanks!

trendmonster, May 31, 2009
  2. trendmonster

skybluemet

skybluemet, Jun 27, 2009
  3. trendmonster

nickp34

Use code PSPHOME for 15% off. :)

nickp34, Jul 2, 2009
  4. trendmonster

anthony21403

Awww, wish you would have posted the code sooner. I ordered my skin from Decalgirl last weekend. Just waiting for the duststorms to clear up so mail can get it to me.

anthony21403, Jul 5, 2009
  5. trendmonster

zed

I used decalgirl.com to buy my skin a few weeks ago because I couldn't find anywhere selling skins I liked closer to home (UK).

The code PSPHOME for 15% off worked a treat!

The service was second to none, they were really good at solving an issue I had with the skin in a professional manner.

I was very surprised how easily the skins fitted. I expected to be lifing and reapplying a number of times to get the fit right, but the skins are sufficiently thick to align and apply without having to detach and try again as can sometimes be the experience with applying adhesive-backed media.

Recommended without hesitation.

(I have no affiliation or connection to Decalgirl other than being a recent customer)

:)

zed, Jul 15, 2009
  6. trendmonster

nickp34

Yes I too would highly recommend them. Their customer service is excellent. There seems to be nowhere in the UK with as large a range of decals for the AA0.

nickp34, Jul 21, 2009
  7. trendmonster

GvidoR

I've never tried none of those custom skin websites but it seems like Lapjacks is still about 2-3 pounds cheaper than DecalGirl even when using the discount code.

GvidoR, Jul 23, 2009
Ask a Question