Cyberpunk 2077 V2 DLC Phantom Liberty

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hertzian56, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Here's an example of one variation of mods that get regularly banned and taken down by the nexisnotsee cunts:

https://www.cyberpunk2077mod.com/remove-or-change-claires-flag/

Now there' no reason to ban such a mod, all it does is allow you to change or remove the flag that Clairence puts on the back of his truck. And yes unless you're really dumb Clairence tells you he's a trannyhooker after one of the races that he cons you into doing so you can throw the championship so he can kill someone who happened to be racing when his likely trannyman husband was killed while in said race. If you don't stand by while clairence murders him she refuses to serve you at the afterlife and bitches you out E.very.time you walk in. So clairence is a pervert, murderer and manipulator that uses you to get to murder someone during a race so it looks like "just racing". Sick. And PHUK NEXUS MODS.

Hertzian56, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Reading some of the reviews it's obvious that cpdr liars have a lot of paid reviewers, AI chatgpt bot reviews, and of course the good old whore called review sites which are just advertising for these games. Similar to the scum at valve steam who jewce things to get as many sales as possible since they get a piece, 30% that is.

Looking at howlongtobeat it does seem fairly accurate to the length of main story, the rest is variable and can't be quantified, you're talking about moving around, quests tied to other quests and such there. If you just do the main quest to hanako it's only about 25hrs. The filler is what they had to do to get 60$ for it and god help the poor PS4 people ripped off by these scum devs. The filler side stuff varies wildly in quality, most are go here do this, drop off done. Just the main story done one main mission after another makes more sense, V is limited in time to DAYS. Makes no sense, cpdurtard jewmasontrannys are mentally retarded. Liars, retards, thieves, RT card sellers, scum.

The PL DLC is just the main story retold from a different angle, with so mi being you and Reed being a form of Johnny, the gov being the arasaka equivalent. In fact Arasaka is essentially the real gov in NC. So you've got the private gov of Saka or the unknown far away NUSA gov, take your pic.

In the end if you're just looking to live on the NUSA gov actually comes through, Arasaka was never going to care whether a thief who unsettled the corp with accusations of murder however true, survives or not. Hanako is not going to want to rock the boat at all, this is japanese, it's not some hotdog culture of open rebellion and such.

You just need to betray So Mi, who if you don't will betray you, easy choice if you play the endings. They're all scum in PL and mostly in the main game, typical jewmasontranny world of transhumans, infrahumans really.

PL main story is said to be the same length of the main game story, which is pitiful frankly. The main game story is way too short and bad nonsensical writing. The heist needed to be in act 2 at the earliest if not right at the end since you only have DAYS to survive. The side gigs and such needed jackie as a partner and building up to a heist like that, not just some drama w your previous affiliation then after 1-2 gigs you suddenly get a major heist out of nowhere.

The scam here is that PL could really have been its own game with just the pacifica region and dogtown, the 25+ extras would have fit the 1$/hr standard more than the main games 60$ upfront charge. With better writing it could have been say an episode with a different protag. It would have been a better thing than these douches who said lots of free DLC years ago then turn around and charge for this low effort DLC.

The main game is 7-7.5, PL is a 7 at most. The lazy work of just not putting dogtown in the game from the beginning is typical cpdurtard mental midgetry. If you like the game, which is hard to know beforehand, the ultimate at full price makes sense because the two campaigns are 50hrs then the side stuff, gigs and such is easily at least 25-30hrs so 80$, the ultimate non on sale is 89$. I don't recommend any game at full new car price, wait a couple of months get a key not at steam for 1/3 to 1/2 price. I think GOG takes other keys also which is much better no steam drm nonsense.

So don't fall for the fake reviews, ai chatgpt reviews, paid reviews and the whore vg site ratings and such. I got a TON out of free mods this game is pretty easy to mod. I likely got over 500hrs out of this game but I'm pretty much done w it.

Hertzian56, Feb 14, 2024
  3. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Here's some further Nexisnotsees naziism. I put a pic of the beast of clairence up there no reference to anything but it did have the pride-lust-arrogance flag of perverts removed and big surprise one of the perverts at nexis "JustThatKing" decided unilaterally to remove it. No complaints were recieved this was just about a freaking gallery image!!
    NNimage.jpg

Hertzian56, Feb 14, 2024
  4. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And here's the image, or a version of it, all it shows is beast and no pervert flag, today I posted the warning to the images section with the title "Open and inclusive indeed, smh hypocrites" and it was removed along w this pic within minutes. Nexisnotsees are scum and thankfully I'm done with cp77 and won't go back there again. GTAV uses a different site for mods mostly gta5 mods or something, no one uses nexisnotsees for that game thankfully. beast removed.jpg Dual Warnings about removed images by nexisnotsees.jpg

Hertzian56, Feb 14, 2024
  5. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I know this is a jUK based site as well and man how you don't realize the level of perviness that's right in your face there is astounding. It's a heathen island and the rest of the empire isn't any better, notable lows are australia-nz. I mean these are all dystopian states right there and people don't seem to know it. Every time I've interacted with british sites they are TIGHTLY controlled, like the guardian or the daily mail if you make comments that run counter to the censorship must be true version of things they'll ban you and your IP within minutes, it's crazy. The whole society there is jewmasontranny infested it's so bad. The cameras everywhere, d notices or whatever they call them, the satanic aristocracy and royalty all jewmaonstrannys btw it's modern pyre to satan it's so bad.

Nexisnotsees are somewhere over there and they are just as militantly censorship and ruthlessly EXclusive and CLOSED to anything but perviness it's sickening really. You can see the level of insanity by the pics and messages above. These are likely basement dwellers and certainly trannys themselves, disgusting site. There are tons of gaming sites that are similar, kotaku I think is based over there or maybe it's RPS, both of which are shti sites.

I mean from my post on the nonsense jewish, "british" empire monarchy we see it's not a surprise the hq of the satanic empire for the public isn't going to be a wasteland of perverts. The real hq is in swizzyland where the tribe has it's top leadership. The cockroach hides where it doesn't need to, the snake country that's "neutral" and has never been invaded since before ww1. The banksters paradise of idiot pagan farmers willing to bear arms for the banksters and their slave empire, very noble. Scum all the like.

Hertzian56, Feb 14, 2024
  6. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I grabbed the new cyberpunk bikes mod that adds 3 new bikes to the game, although they're based on the existing frameworks and sounds of the bikes there, you kind of have to in this game afaik due to player anims and such. Cpdurtard tranny weirdos think a bunch of stupid low effort crap like hangout or whatever, etc is more important than brand new bikes. They add reskins with subtle differences but just variants of existing stuff really.

And also the ferrari aperta add on car which is not too bad, it is a little janky since the tires fitment is not too good in the rear and the car has these blank type of blacks on the roof top like with no textures just looks like an empty hole. Nice for some photomode or screen shots. But most cars are like that other than the Mclaren F1, P1 which are both fun to drive but otherwise it's the bikes all the time.

Also Nova Lut came out with a Vibrant option which works pretty well for me. Higher contrasts and more intense colors overall which is nice and I just use the WPR no vignette more rain for the env, kinda sick of mixing and matching at this point. I actually may just go back to the Vanilla Plus Visual Enhancement-no green tint and just WPR for more cloudy rainy weather. These nova and gits etc luts and envs can get you closer to photorealistic for sure but I'm not sure they make the game look better than just vanilla without the green filter cpdur put on it.

The more desaturated look of a gits is nice actually but then it feels overexposed a lot of the time, too bright. So gits with a nova env is likely the better option then nova lut with a gits env. These custom envs usually destroy the fog and such of the vanilla game, which is a shame because you want more and less fog and bloom with rainy or early morning etc weather states. These take them away so you can see farther and more I guess.

So played an hour or two piddling around, screenshots of new vehicles, new lut and env swapping etc

Hertzian56, Feb 19, 2024
  7. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Someone came out with a Ferrari F40 mod which is sick such a classic car and also the liberty walk body kit version which is really cool so I was playing around with that for a while. I also put in the Edge LUT vibrant variant and I think it's about right for me, not as desaturaed so it looks not as photorealistic as some but not as drab, I also had the Nova Pure ENV PT env in there as well as the WPR-no vignette-more rain variant which I think is overriding the Nova Pure ENV which is fine. A lot of custom ENVs take out fog and most of the bloom which I find to be less atmospheric during the rain. Nova Pure ENV PT just makes a much darker dark which is also nice, eh can't have it all I guess.

I've been just cruising around this game is so amazing looking graphics wise it just sucks me in. Similar to GTAV which looks amazing as well but is fun to just drive around in also since driving is a lot more fun in that game due to the handling and there are at least 100 or more vehicles to try and also the customization options in GTAV for cars is the best bar none, hundreds of combos and more in that game. And the replay missions and stranger missions just keeps it fresh with a few per session not to mention the alive world compared to 77. But 77 is the best looking game graphics wise I've seen it's a freaking demonstrator game mostly. Even at my mostly med-low with some high settings and no RT it looks amazing. In a few years when I'm doing better financially I'll be able to get a better system that can crank it up and it's going to be amazing!

I also grabbed a couple of the Tesla Truck add on mods. The UAROG is nice but has the exploding bug when called pretty consistently, it also screws up the lights in other cars to blinking at times and flickering so I got rid of it. The other one that has the Stormtrooper white paint job option works fine, no problems. I don't plan on using it much but it's cool to have it in the game.

Someone came out with some real cyberpunk futuristic cycles and grabbed those really nice. My favorite add on car is still the Countach KS body kit edition in white with no spoiler. Easily the coolest most futuristic car in there, even though the original is from the early 1970s but with the body kit it's really cool. Another favorite is the Mclaren P1 in white really well done. There's Mclaren F1 which is also really nice. A few of the newer lambo body styles. Koeniggsberg Regera hybrid supercar. Pagani Zonda, Ferrari Aperta and I have Jonnys Porsche with a widebody kit on it really cool. Someone has a yamaha r1 which is cool, Ducatti Monster and for sure more I've forgot so there are a ton of cool car addon mods for this game.

Lately I've been using Flings trainer for the game and stopping the time with an option so it lets you explore the time of day or night you want to. Much easier on the eyes in the morning, evening and at night. CPDR has always had auto exposure in their games and it's hard on the eyes. So mid day is always too blown out in the sun, especially desert areas.

For 1.6 dravic had a handmade exposure of almost the whole map which was really nice, unfortunately he's been missing since the 2.0 update and it doesn't work with 2.0 too well. It's nice to pick a time and just hit the time lapse option to then and it stays there but the world goes on as does the weather. During missions who cares but I'm not really into that much kinda done with it. Since I like rain a trick is to go to the Blade Runner Easter Egg where it forces rain and stop time there, you get rain as long as you want and it seems to get stuck there even if you advance time and then use the trainer to stop it so I can get rain during free play all I want.

Game is so cool to just look at cruising around and the car add ons and more keep me interested for sessions here and there. I am still on 2.0 with all my mods so not in a hurry for 2.1, 2.11 and now 2.12 but I have all of them ready to install when I want to probably when I'm interested in more story stuff or try the new stuff they added for 2.1 but none of it's enough to get me to deal with the hassle of dealing with updating the frameworks yet. Who the ef wants gang attacks all the time, some dumb hangout with love interests, a half axxed metro system I'd rarely use if at all, the same 4 races as the clairence missions? Sounds kinda dumb and using more resources to boot.

Hertzian56, Mar 1, 2024
  8. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Some new car add ons lately that are nicely done. The Ford Mustang with a body kit is pretty neat and someone put a Shelby Cobra up there so with the F40 and the Tesla truck it's been pretty good time for motorheads in cp77. I think I'm going to consciously try to stop cruising the cp77 mods on those nexisnotsees site. I just grabbed another account instead of agreeing to their censorship and uninclusion req to get back into my old account. As I said I am still on 2.0 and see no need for 2.1x versions, the new stuff there doesn't appeal much to me and wouldn't help with performance imo Just the metro is more there and such.

Someone needs to come up with an impromptu races mod like GTAV has for that game. All you do is go next to any car and do a burnout for a random race course it's pretty fun and easy to do. Also the Street Races mod for GTAV would be good, it features over 35 new races with different classes of cars and whatever you want to drive around the map. Newer versions of GTAV then my 141 from 17 can also use the Community Races mod which has over 100 races when you count all the add on packs by others using the race creator part. It sucks that 2.1 ultimate only unlocked the same 4 races from the clairence side story, only thing that remotely appeals to me from 2.1x series of this game and not worth the hassle of updating mods and such. Once I stop with nexus won't play the game much anymore just keep the install backed up like the 1.60 modded version I have.

Hertzian56, Mar 3, 2024
  9. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah I've installed a few mods unfortunately from those nexisnotsees site with a new account. Mostly cars and car related stuff, the odd clothing item or utility. Nova Traffic is kinda cool to swap in add on cars over the vanilla ones in traffic but costs 5-10fps depending on your system. And it's still buggy for the most part but adds a lot of immersion and cool to see the add on mod cars you have apart from yourself driving them.

Weather triggers nulled means you get consistent weather everywhere meaning it won't just go to sunny in the desert if it's raining in the city, it will stay raining which is nice. I usually go to br ee get it raining then lock the time with fling trainer so it stays raining, then if I want a different time wait and the rain usually stays so you get the blade runner feels.

Stuck with Edge Lut vibrant for a compromise of desaturation for more realistic look but not too desaturated as to be blown out. I don't use any ENVs that change anything but weather since most of them take out the fog and atm fog which I like it's more atmospheric and gives a depth to the world.

Game is locked to 40fps for as little fan usage as possible so quiet gaming and not too bad on the system but still smooth for the most part. If I go to 30fps max it stutters. Nova traffic usually costs 5fps or so on average and rain also costs a few fps usually add on a few if you're in high traffic areas so it can stutters and drop. No vsync means my gpu will just drop frames which is better for less latency. If I was to turn on my cpu's turboboost it can easily do 60 but is a jet engine no thanks. Textures to medium for less vram especially with nova traffic. AO to low. Still looks great for a 15.6" laptop screen. I also turned it down to 918p or whatever to also cut down on usage and it's not that much different then 1080p dlss perf then bump sharpening up to 85.

Hertzian56, Apr 14, 2024
  10. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

77 is on the top 5-6 dls or mods in nexus notsee site which only the fallout skyrim games top and I think weirdly stardew valley. That's pretty good for a 4 year old game but it'll never catch up with billions of the first two games. I also think there is a TON of filler mods that have little meaningful impact on the game and the other games likely have that too. What nexus notsees need to do is just limit the count to the "top files" or most downloaded files of each game instead of all of the mods for a game. Even most endorsed would be more accurate.

With 77 the jewasontranny cult has clinged to it and really made it rise, normal people don't do the fetish tranny and other pointless garbage that your typical fruitloops in that perv community pick up on and spread. So we see nasty pridester mods, sick fetish stuff, overwhelmingly sexual content there, and other bizarre stuff that no one not in that sick perv community would think of or care about etc

So it's juiced by the perv community more then anything. Most mods are useless donation trolling that likely have been done and done before but forgotten. The sick pervs have these nasty clothes and such which they weirdly salivate over and then they have these grossaf body type mods and other things.

The game is a corpse really, there's not much to it, it's badly written, nonsensical mostly but does have interesting style and good graphics if you have the system for it, even if you play mid settings it looks better then most as far as pure realistic graphics.

It's got tons of bizarre decisions by those weirdo cpdurtards but at least it's modding friendly, unlike going forward cpdurtards going to use Unreal Engine by Epic. I hope it kills this studio, it'll never get to the heights of Witcher 3, 77 is a huge downgrade and I'd expect UE combined with a studio that only buys IPs to quickly make it irrelevant. Bought by MS or Jubisoft etc then dismembered at some point. They certainly deserve it w the scam this game was and is based on marketing and what was delivered. Even w the insulting PAID DLC which is just a somewhat interesting but short reskin and POV change it is. This game in total isn't worth the 82$ they want for the complete edition, not even close.

Hertzian56, Aug 3, 2024
Ask a Question