DC power port cable for 751h

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Eosblue, May 20, 2010.

1. Eosblue

Eosblue

Does anyone know of a cable that will power the 751h from a cigarette lighter type power port? I was on an American Airlines flight today with an under the seat power port and sure could have use a cable to power my 3 cell 751H. I ran out of "gas" just before my movie ended. I do have an inverter, but without any direction from American Airlines, I would be leery of trying that source of power.

Eosblue, May 20, 2010
  2. Eosblue

Nissan_350Z

ebay has some car chargers for the AO751h.. if that's what you're looking for. I'm sure the car charger will fit the cigarette lighter type port as they would on a car.. they should all be standard. this one is a little less than 10 dollars. http://cgi.ebay.com/Car-Charger-Cable-A ... 1e5bcb05c3
    hope this helps!

Nissan_350Z, May 20, 2010
  3. Eosblue

Eosblue

Thanks! I just ordered it.

Update: Received the DC charger today and it works great in my car. Now if it will work on an AA flight with their under the seat ports, I'll be in hog heaven. For $9 including shipping, it's a great addition to my 751H travel pack.

Eosblue, May 20, 2010
  4. Eosblue

Nissan_350Z

no problem! glad i could help. :D

Nissan_350Z, May 21, 2010
Ask a Question