Disappearing Wireless T.T Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by biogenie, Feb 1, 2009.

1. biogenie

biogenie

Hi All,

I am pretty new to the forum, and to the seniors I have made a search in the forum before I have posted this...

Ok my problem is this my A1 is only a few months old but I have this problem that has been bothering me ever since. I have a "ghost" wireless adapter literally. Sometimes, its there sometimes it disappears. I have tried on numerous occasions to reinstall the driver but nothing seems to work. Whats most frustrating during the "disappeared" times I can detect it at all on the device manager under the network adapter. Only after a few restarts or after a while would the wireless miraculously appear again... Only for it to disappear after I "snooze" it or something... Therefore, I was wondering is it because I sleep mode my A1 or is it just some hardware error and I should look up with Acer??? Please help Thanks.

BioGenie~

biogenie, Feb 1, 2009
Ask a Question