do not install Internet Explorer 9 rc

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by mickeyd20, Mar 4, 2011.

1. mickeyd20

mickeyd20

If you have Windows 7 Starter 32 bit, do not install Internet Explorer 9 rc. I did on my laptop and had to remove it. I couldn't enter IDs and passwords into dialog boxes. My system managed to hank up a few times or IE would stop responding. The only way I could remove it was to do a system restore! My signature will tell you all about my system.
    Mike

mickeyd20, Mar 4, 2011
  2. mickeyd20

not_loving_it

did you let them know about the problems? because it is a béta version (but in 2011 we'll call it RC)
    so if you don't tell them they won't fix it

not_loving_it, Mar 11, 2011
  3. mickeyd20

jazuk

Mines working fine on 532. I dont like the lower pop up telling me tha same stuff like chosing add ons and passwords. also why move the favorites from the lft to the right. still its new. Still not as good as opera or firefox.

jazuk, Mar 31, 2011
  4. mickeyd20

mickeyd20

I would guess you are running with the full release of IE 9. The release I tried was the "Release Candidate", RC. The version just before the final release. I hope they worked out the issues I had, still I'll wait for a little while longer.

mickeyd20, Apr 3, 2011
Ask a Question